Chapter 14: Yours is mine, mine is mine. Kim Taehyung, you're mine

After Jimin left, leaving Taehyung all giddy and happy inside, the young CEO couldn't help but smile the whole time. He stared at his computer screen but there was a stupid grin playing over his face.

He kept recalling the kiss Jimin has given him.

Yeah sure, Taehyung is a little- well, a lot -confused by the older's action, but there is also this feeling bubbling inside his chest. The feeling of hope. Hope that maybe, maybe Jimin is trying to sort out everything between them.

Maybe there are still some feelings left for Taehyung in Jimin's heart?

But again, Taehyung was a whole lot confused by the older's behavior. Why is he so much nicer now? Why is he showing affection to Taehyung? And that also all of a sudden?

His thoughts got interrupted when the door of his office room slammed open for the second time today. But this time, revealing a familiar blonde head.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung let out in surprise as he stares up at the guy in confusion.

"I came here to say you didn't need to return me that 20 million won, Kim," Jungkook said after he closed the door and started to head towards Taehyung's desk. But not before secretly locking the door from inside.

His eyes roamed around the CEO's cabin, taking in the marvelous sight of Taehyung's luxurious cabin. The whole wall behind Taehyung's desk was made of glass, displaying the whole Seoul city.

Well, he didn't really just come here to ask Taehyung about the return payment. After hearing everything from his assistant Jackson, Jungkook foresaw something fishy going on with Jimin's intention. That's why he came here to see what's actually going on.

And his prediction was right.

The blonde head pushed the chair back before Taehyung's desk and seat over it.

"Well, of course, I needed to return it. You did so much for me yesterday and also paid my bail. I'm already thankful to you." Taehyung said with a gentle smile. His soft orbs stared back at Jungkook's cold ones.

"And also, it was my fault that I got locked up. Because of my recklessness. I shouldn't have driven in a drunk state. It's not fair if you pay for my foolishness." The older also added at last. Jungkook rosed his both eyebrows in a sarcastic impressive manner.

"So thoughtful of you," He said in a sing-song tone and tilted his head. "Did Jimin visit you?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Yeah, how do you know?" Taehyung asked, confused.

"I guessed it. Didn't see him in the law firm this morning." Jungkook replied. His tone was plain and boring. Back rested on the back of the leather chair and his hands tangled over his lap.

"Oh. Yeah, he just left a few minutes ago." The older replied, a smile prominent over his lips. That thing irked Jungkook.

"You seem very happy today." The younger said. Cold eyes observing Taehyung's face without any emotions visible on his face or his eyes.

Taehyung smiled even more at that and looks down. He bites his lower lip and sighed in contentment.

"It would be a lie if I say I'm not happy." Taehyung started and looks up to meet Jungkook's eyes who was staring forward at him the whole time with a blank face.

"Today, Jimin acted really weird, to be honest. But in a good way. He was worried and concerned for me. I also asked him about the divorce and he said that he never wanted to give me a divorce in the first place. You don't know how relieved and happy it made me feel. And then he even kissed—"