Chapter 39: They call me evil but I call it self obsession Chapter Text

"Evil, I've come to tell you that he's evil. Most definitely."

——

The 28th of December rolled in faster than expected. After outweighing the gorgeous orange fineness of the autumn, after the trees relinquished their greenery, turning the leaves into that pretty deep apparition of orange from the usual green color but sadly, shedding them after from the tributary, the winter was finally here.

Now the whole of South Korea was glistening with the white downy snow where it used to be the ravishing color of the Halloween pumpkin.

The plane engine's faint noise remains while the blonde head looks outside the window, watching the fluffy floating clouds flying with him, beside the massive airborne machine. When Taehyung said he is inviting Jungkook, especially to his private jet, he didn't lie.

This morning a man twice his size in a black suit was sent to him to lead the oblivion attorney to the said destination, Jeju. The man was the one who led him and his assistant to the airport, of course, after conveying Jackson from his own apartment as well. And now here they are, having a short ride to Jeju island to celebrate both Taehyung's and his company's birthday.

Jungkook sighed and looks to his side, seeing Jackson fast asleep on the other seat, exhausted and sleep-deprived because the black suit man literally drag them out of their houses early in the freaking morning.

Poor guy thought he can get a few days off from work till his boss enjoy his secret 'lover's' birthday but here he is, trailing behind his boss to somewhere he doesn't have anything to do with nor does he have any links to the Kim family.

If Jungkook is being honest, he's quite excited about the older's birthday party. Yes, he has gotten himself into a serious controversy with his best friend but that didn't stop him from growing excited. He wasn't joking when he said he wants Jimin to sign the divorce paper and give the papers to Taehyung as his birthday present.

And now that he's staying there as a guest at the birthday party 24/7, he can manipulate and blackmail his best friend however he wants to get the job done. He will push him to the point the other will have no chance but to sign the papers. That's what his plan is.

Jungkook has finally realized that he has always forced Taehyung and pushed him to always show his feelings more, more and more. And the outcome was, of course, not that pretty because Taehyung himself said that he was being pressurized.

That's why Jungkook is now aiming to target Jimin.

Because if Jimin is not even in their way, there is no need to push Taehyung or even show urgency. Also, since he has proof now to blackmail the silver head, it's not even going to be that hard to manipulate the older.

The corner of Jungkook's lips lifted upward into a wicked smile at the thought alone. He can feel the adrenaline rush of excitement and desperation pulsing through every single vein of his body at the mere thought of Taehyung hating Jimin and being able to completely free himself from his husband's spell forever.

Jungkook wouldn't lie, he really used to feel a tad bit of guilt inside somewhere in the corner of his stone-cold heart for fucking with his husband behind his best friend's back. But the day Sungwoo sent him those pictures, the day he got to realize his ex-boyfriend cheated on him and used him with none other than his own best friend, all the guilt had evolved into an extreme hatred.

He was already pissed off at Jimin for not signing the divorce paper and always coming between him and Taehyung, but knowing the silver head was already the biggest threat of his life from day one and is the primary reason behind the way he is now, that Jimin is the reason his ex cheated on him was putting fuel to his abhorrence towards the male.