♡Chapter 1♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

"Dad, do we really have to live here?" Poppy Katsopolis asked her father, Jesse Katsopolis.

The father and daughter stood outside Danny Tanner's home, holding luggage in their hands.

"Poppy, your Uncle Danny is struggling with your aunt Pam's death. Right now he needs all the support he can get." Jesse explained in a soft tone. "Plus, your Uncle Danny will be helping me raise you. Just like how I'll be helping him raise DJ, Stephanie and Michelle." Jesse added on.

Poppy sighed, folding her arms over her chest. "Why can't I just go live with mom?"

"Because your mom works a lot, she wouldn't be around to take care of you." Jesse reasoned.

"I can take care of myself." Poppy shrugged. "I'm old enough."

"Poppy, you're 10 years old." Jesse reminded his daughter. "You aren't old enough."

"Fine." Poppy rolled her eyes. "What if I was to live with Uncle Carson and Uncle Caleb?"

Carson and Caleb are Poppy's uncles, they're her mothers older brothers.

Carson and Caleb live in a house together because the two were both single and have no kids. They just decided if they moved in together then at least they wouldn't be alone.

Jesse sighed. "I'm sorry, kid, but we're moving in your Uncle Danny's home, end of discussion. Now, come on, let's go in."

Poppy huffed out of annoyance and opened the door, walking right into her uncles house with her father following behind her.

"Uncle Jesse and cousin Poppy are here!" Jesse announces in an enthusiastic tone.

"Uncle Jesse! Poppy!" DJ and Stephanie, two of Danny's daughters, shout. The two blonde children rush over to hug their uncle and cousin.

Once everyone stops hugging, Jesse looks beside him to his eldest niece. "DJ, how you doing? That tooth come in yet?" Jesse asks.

"Nah." DJ shook her head.

"That's okay, one less to brush." Jesse shrugs.

"Hey, Uncle Danny." Poppy went over to hug her uncle.

"Poppy, hey." Danny smiled warmly, hugging his niece back.

Jesse then places all his bags and guitar on the sofa before greeting Danny.

"You guys missed breakfast. Where have you two been?" Danny asks, pulling away from the hug with Poppy.

Jesse begins explaining himself to Danny. "Yeah, I'm sorry. Last night, after my gig at The Smash Club, I go for a cruise on my Harley, right? Next thing I know, I'm in Reno. It was dark, who would have known? Then, I happened to wander into this show, Razzle Dazzle '87...much better than Razzle Dazzle '86, by the way. And I see this incredible showgirl Vanessa, right? Our eyes meet. Ba-boom, this lightning bolt of passion shoots across the casino. Turns out, Vanessa is on her way to the Philippines to do a Bob Hope special and is dying for one last night of good old American—"