♡Chapter 38♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Joey and Jesse had both arrived from home picking Poppy up from her dance class. As the three walked into the house, they were met with their family who jumped up from behind the couches.

"Surprise!" The family all shout at the three.

Confetti then pops and falls onto the floor.

Poppy looked up at her dad and Joey. "Why are they doing this?" Poppy furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"I don't know." Joey and Jesse both shrug.

"Today is the anniversary of the day we all became a family." Danny explained. "As you know, you three moved in here a couple of years ago to help me out for a couple of months. Now of course, you can never leave." Danny chuckled.

Poppy and Jesse widen their eyes once they heard Danny's comment. "Never?" The Two Katsopolis' checked.

"That's right." Danny beamed.

Jesse cleared his throat. "Let me tell you guys something. We're happy to be here. We love you very much." Jesse smiled warmly at his family.

"Yeah." Joey and Poppy nod in agreement with Jesse's words.

"And to celebrate, I have planned seven days and seven nights of non-stop family fun." Danny announced. Causing the family to all nod their heads, not really interested. "In Hawaii." Danny added, which now caused the family to be excited.

"Hawaii? I love their punch." Stephanie grins.

"I love all the cute boys there." Poppy gushes.

Jesse turned to his daughter. "Don't even think about it." Jesse shook his head.

"I got the station to run re-runs of 'Wake Up, San Francisco.'" Danny said to the family.

Jesse now looked over at Becky who stood beside Danny. "Becky, will you be able to come with us?" The man wonders.

"Becky, you should totally come with us! Me, you and Poppy would have so much fun." DJ pleaded.

"Yeah, you have to go." Poppy insisted.

Becky shook her head. "Oh, no, it sounds like a family vacation."

"I got your ticket right here." Danny pulled the ticket out of his pocket.

Becky screamed in delight when she saw the ticket. "Oh, Danny! Thank you!" Becky hugged Danny quickly before going over to Jesse and staring at him dreamily. "Oh, Jess, you and me in Hawaii." Becky hums, looking at the man she loves with so much passion.