♡Chapter 119♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy, DJ and Kimmy were currently in the living room. The trio were sat on the couch as they were trying to come up with a stay in school campaign.

"I've come up with 20 slogans for the stay-in-school campaign and they're all lame." DJ pouts.

"I've come up with 5." Poppy shrugged. "But they're really cringey so..." Poppy trailed off as she scrunched the paper up and tossed it to the side.

"Hold on. I'm taking a personality test." The Gibbler girl spoke up. "I'm this close to having a personality." Kimmy pinched her fingers close together, leaving a small gap between them.

"Kimmy." DJ and Poppy gave their friend a look.

Kimmy let out a sigh. "Okay, you want a stay-in-school slogan? How about this one: Be smart and get your schooling, or you'll be living on a couch, burping and drooling."

Poppy hummed in thought. "Well...I suppose it does send out the message in a way."

DJ flicked her cousin on her forehead. "Don't encourage Kimmy and her strange ideas." DJ lightly scolded.

The front door then opens and Jesse and Joey walk in.

DJ sighed in relief once she saw the two men. "I'm glad you guys are home. We've been working on this campaign..." DJ stats as she points at herself, Kimmy and Poppy. "Well, me and Poppy have been working
on this campaign." DJ corrected herself.

"It's for the sophomore class, and since all the kids listen to you two on the radio we thought you guys would be perfect spokesmen." Poppy explained to her father and Joey.

"Spokesmen, huh? I guess that means I can date spokesmodels." Joey teases, laughing at his own joke.

"Hey, girls, we're there for you." Jesse nods.

Joey cleared his throat. "What exactly are we spokesmen for?" Joey asks out of curiosity.

"It's a stay-in-school campaign." DJ replied.

"That's pretty cool." Joey nods. "It's a good cause, huh, Jess?"

Jesse cleared his throat. "Yeah. That's, uh...that's a real nice cause, um...but, uh, I'm sorry. I can't help you out with that one." Jesse shook his head.

Poppy frowned. "Why not?"

Jesse shrugged. "Well, I have so many things going on. A lot of projects." The Katsopolis man lied.

Joey narrowed his eyes. "Really? Like what?"

"I have to paint the house." Jesse quickly came up with an excuse.

"The house was just painted." DJ reminded her uncle.

Jesse nervously laughed. "Oh, yeah...and it looks great too. Uh, actually, I have to paint the driveway. That's what I have to paint. The driveway doesn't go with the curb at all. It's a whole clashing thing." Jesse rambled, walking out the living room.