♡Chapter 7♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

It was 7am on a Saturday morning and Poppy Katsopolis was sat on her bed as she spoke to her mom on the telephone.

"So, how are you?" Olivia asked her daughter.

"I'm good." Poppy hummed.

"You sure?" Olivia checked. "I mean, today is your first thanksgiving without your aunt Pam. It's okay if you're upset."

"I'm fine." Poppy tightly smiled. "Uh, so how are you? Are you busy on thanksgiving?"

"Unfortunately I am." Olivia huffed. "I'm sorry I can't see you today. I'm just so busy with—"

"Work. I know." Poppy nods.

"I really am sorry." Olivia apologised.

"It's fine. At least you can talk to me over the phone." Poppy shrugged.

Poppy then heard a knock on her door and she saw Danny standing there with Michelle in his arms.

"Uh, mom. I gotta go." Poppy said.

"Okay, sweetie. Bye, love you." Olivia softly said.

"Love you too." Poppy replied back. The blonde 10 year old then placed her telephone down. Poppy now turned to her uncle and her cousin. "What's up?"

"You didn't have to end the call just because Michelle and I were here." Danny shook his head. Danny knew how much Poppy loved talking to her mom since Olivia was always busy with work.

"It's fine, honestly." Poppy dismissed it.

"Is there a reason to why you're all dressed and ready for the day at 7am on a Saturday?" Danny raised his eyebrows in question.

"I just woke up early." Poppy shrugged. Poppy then smiled warmly at her little cousin. "Hey, Michelle."

"Wanna hold her?" Danny offered.

"Can I?" Poppy widely smiled, seeming quite surprised.

Danny chuckled. "Of course you can, you're her older cousin." Danny then passed Michelle over to Poppy.

"Hey." Poppy giggled, looking down at the small baby in her arms. "Oh, you're the cutest." Poppy cooed.

Danny now cleared his throat. "Hey, Poppy, since you're up early would you—"