♡Chapter 83♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy was currently at a smoothie shack with Marcus. The two were hanging out, just the two of them.

"So, how's cheerleading going?" Marcus asked his girlfriend as the two sat at a table and waited for their drinks.

"It's going good." Poppy nodded. "We won last weeks competition and now we have a trophy in out collection."

"Sounds epic." Marcus proudly smiled.

"What about you? How's soccer going?" Poppy

"It's going great." Marcus told Poppy. "We have a big game coming up

Poppy tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "You know, I've always wondered why you never joined the basketball team. I mean, Hayley and Kylie told me that you played both basketball and soccer."

"I play basketball with my friends, but I never want to join a basketball team." Marcus shook his head.

"How come?" Poppy asked out of interest.

Marcus cleared his throat. "Well, playing basketball with my friends is fun. I don't have to worry about any competitions, you know?"

"But don't you worry about competitions with soccer?" Poppy tilts her head in question.

"Nah, it's different. I don't know why, but soccer is just easier for me." Marcus shrugs.

Just then, a lady walks over and places two drinks down on the table in front of Poppy and Marcus. "Here are your smoothies."

"Thanks." Both of the teenagers say.

Poppy gasped as she looked up at the lady and realised it was Scarlett. "Hey, Scarlett!"

"Poppy, hey." Scarlett gave Poppy a quick side-hug.

Marcus furrowed his eyebrows, looking at Poppy. "Do you know her?"

"Yeah, her names Scarlett. She's dating my Uncle Caleb." Poppy explains to her boyfriend.

"So, she's your aunt?" Marcus stated.

"Yeah." Poppy nodded. The Katsopolis girl then looked back up at Scarlett. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. I moved in with your uncles and mom so me and Caleb could be closer together. Turns out, Ella moved in too so she could be closer to Carson." Scarlett gossiped. "Oh, and Donte moved in as well so he and Olivia could spend more time together."