♡Chapter 72♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

DJ rushed down the stairs when she heard someone knock at the door. Kimmy and Poppy followed after the Tanner girl.

"Don't get it, I've got it! Don't get it, I've got it." DJ rushed over to the front door.

Danny furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "DJ, what's going on?"

"It's the paper boy, Ricky." Poppy told her uncle.

DJ run her hand through her hair. "How do I look?"

Kimmy grinned widely, winking at her best friend. "Hungry for love."

"Perfect." DJ beamed as she opened the front door. "Hi, Ricky!"

"Hi! I'm here to collect for the paper. Uh, $3.50, Mr Tanner." Ricky spoke up.

"Sorry, Ricky, all I have is a 20." Danny held a 20 dollar note.

Ricky sighed. "I don't have any change."

DJ handed Ricky the $20. "That's ok, keep it!"

Ricky smirked. "Cool!"

Danny chuckled. "Um, what my incredibly generous daughter means is...keep a dollar and come back for the rest, okay?"

"Thanks for trying." Ricky gave DJ a quick smile. "I'll be back."

"I'll be here! I'll see you then! Toodeloo!" DJ shouted, waving goodbye as she closed the front door.

Poppy cringed "Oh, Deej. That's just embarrassing."

"I'm such a geek!" DJ whined.

"Mr and Mrs Ricky paperboy." Rusty teased as he began making kissing sounds.

DJ glares at Rusty. "Grow up!"

Danny cooed. "Cindy, isn't this cute? They're fighting just like brother and sister."

"Ew!" DJ and Rusty exclaim in disgust.

<~~~~~~~~>

Poppy and Stephanie were currently hanging out.

The two girls were sat at the kitchen table talking, when Michelle walked over to them.

Michelle handed Stephanie a note. "This is for my sister."

"Who gave this to you?" Stephanie asked in curiosity.

"I do not lie! It was Rusty! But I'm keeping the money!" Michelle held up her pennies.

"Rusty?" Poppy mumbled in confusion. "Why would Rusty write you a note?" Poppy turned to Stephanie in question. "What does it say?"

Stephanie was reading the note and when she finished she scrunched her nose up in disgust. "Ew, gross!"

"What is it?" Poppy wonders.

"Tell us!" Michelle jumps up and down.

"Rusty loves me!" Stephanie scoffs, her tone full of hatred.