♡Chapter 87♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy, Kylie and Hayley walk in the Tanner/Katsopolis/Gladstone house after hanging out at the ice cream parlour. The three girls see everyone, besides from Jesse, in the living room.

"Hey, guys." Poppy smiled at her family.

"Becky's pregnant!" Stephanie announced.

"What?!" Hayley, Kylie and Poppy exclaim in shock. Neither of the three teenagers were expecting that.

Hayley widened her eyes. "Becky, you're gonna have a baby!?"

"Congratulations." Kylie clapped.

Poppy was smiling widely. "I'm gonna be a big sister!"

Becky shushed them all. "Be quiet. Jesse's upstairs and he still doesn't know."

Joey shrugs. "Well, I'll tell him. Follow me, everyone." Joey began walking over to the stairs, the others followed after him.

Becky quickly stood in their way. "Oh, wait a minute. Hold it, hold it. Nobody is saying a word about me being pregnant."

"You know, he will eventually find out." Danny reasonably said.

Becky anxiously fiddled with her thumbs. "I'm gonna tell him tonight over a romantic candlelight dinner. So promise me you won't say a word, okay?"

The others all nod. "Alright."

Michelle spoke up. "Glen wants to know where babies come from."

"Who's Glen?" Poppy furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

"Michelle's imaginary friend." DJ informed her cousin.

"Uh, Michelle, babies come from Cleveland." Joey comes up with a lie.

Danny crouched down to Michelle's height. "Michelle, we talked about how babies come from mommies' tummies."

"Glen wants to know if the baby will sleep in there." Michelle asks another question as she points to Becky's stomach.

"Well, the baby sleeps in a little cosy water bed." Danny tried his hardest to explain without confusing Michelle.

Michelle slowly nodded. "Okay."

Danny patted Michelle's shoulder. "You tell Glen that if he has anymore questions then he should ask his invisible parents, okay?"

"You got it, dude." Michelle put her thumbs up.

<~~~~~~~~>

Kylie, Hayley, Poppy, Danny, Michelle, DJ, Kimmy, and Stephanie were the kitchen.

Jesse comes down the stairs. "Where's Becky and Joey?" Jesse asks the others.

"In the living room." Poppy told her dad as she sat in the middle of Hayley and Kylie.