♡Chapter 45♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

"Okay, girls, we have to name our new puppy." Danny said as he placed the dog in his lap. "Michelle, do you have a name for the puppy?"

"Yes." The child nodded. "Michelle."

"That's your name." Poppy pointed out, looking down at the 2 year old who sat in her lap.

"I like my name." The toddler cheekily smiled.

Stephanie spoke up. "Mr Bear and I have the perfect name; Mr Dog." Stephanie grinned as she held her stuffed bear in her arms.

DJ scoffed. "Mr Dog? Steph, when you have a kid someday what're you gonna name it, Mr Baby?" DJ jokes in a teasing manner.

"Not if it's a girl." Stephanie shook her head, earning weird looks from both DJ and Poppy.

"I think we should name the puppy something that fits its personality. Like...Puddles." Danny voiced his opinion.

"Dad, I have the perfect name; Comet." DJ said to her father as she now took the puppy in her arms. "Because he's fast and he's got a tail." DJ explains her reasoning.

"And he only hits the newspaper once every 76 years." Danny chuckles softly at his own joke.

"Comet. I can live with that." Stephanie nodded.

"It's an awesome name." Poppy agrees.

<~~~~~~~~>

It was later on in the day.

DJ walks in her room with Kimmy, Poppy, Hayley and Kylie. The group of girls see Stephanie and her two friends playing in the room.

DJ folds her arms over her chest. "Stephanie, what's rule number one in this room?" DJ raised her eyebrows in question.

"Never touch your stuff." Stephanie reminds herself of the rule as she places DJ's pillow person onto her bed.

"Little sisters, what a pain." Hayley tutted.

"Yeah, I'm glad my parents stopped having kids after me." Kimmy said as she sat down on her best friends bed.

"Gee, I wonder why." Stephanie sassed, giving the Gibbler girl a dirty look.

Poppy clapped her hands. "Okay, it's time for all puppet-people to leave the room." Poppy said as she pushed Stephanie and her two friends over to the door.

"Hey!" The three 7 year olds whine.

"We have very important things to discuss." DJ stated, earning nods of agreements from her cousin and their friends.

Stephanie and her friends walked back over to the teenagers.

"So do we, Deej and Poppy. We have to discuss what our costumes are gonna be for the halloween carnival." Stephanie tells her older sister and her older cousin. "I'm gonna be Batman or Wonder Woman."