Anger and Surprises

so it seems that some of you would kill me if I didn't update so here it is. thank you so much for the votes and comments so far I hope you like this book

Chapter 23

Anger and Surprises

"What did you just say" I asked calmly. She turned to me and smirked.

 "Only the truth" she said. I nodded.

 "I see" I mumbled. I walked over to her and smiled.

 "Well if you want to know the truth then here it is. If you want to judge someone then you better be able to see all your flaws, and no one can do that. So take a good long look in the mirror because sweetheart, you're far from perfect" I said. She glared at me and raised her hand to slap me but I caught her wrist and spun her around, twisting her arm behind her back so if she were to move her shoulder would be popped out of socket. She whimpered.

 "Not so tough now are you" I growled. Just then Luka walked out of the locker room. His hair was still wet but he had on new clothes and looked like he had showered. He took one look at his gang then to me and smirked.

 "Help babe she's hurting me" Lucy cried, but Luka just stared at her. She used her other arm to reach out for him. I growled, but Luka didn't take her arm. Instead, he looked up at me.

 "What did she do" he asked me. Lucy gasped.

 "I didn't do anything. I just told her to stay away from you because your mine. Then these freaks came out and told me to leave her alone. I was only staking my claim on you, your mine" she said. I pulled her arm tighter and she cried out. Ash stepped forward.

 "She threatened Anna. Then when Dylan came to help she started insulting him and us. Anna was fine until she started insulting us, then she flipped" he said. Luka nodded and turned back to me. He stepped forward but I glared at him.

 "Don't come near me right now" I said, knowing I would probably flip and hurt him if he touched me right now. But he ignored me and gently pried my hands away from Lucy. She scrambled to her feet and hugged Luka, latching herself onto him. I bit my lip to keep from screaming at her. Luka glared at her and pulled her away from him and wrapped me in his arms.

 "I don't want to see you anywhere near me, my men, or my girl" he said. Lucy gasped.

 "But babe" she said. Luka shook his head.

 "No. I am not your babe, nor have I ever been" he said. Lucy glared and looked at me.

 "You'll regret taking him from me. I'll make you pay in your own blood" she said before walking off. I didn't notice I was still biting my lip until Luka put his hand under my chin.

 "Stop, you're making yourself bleed" he whispered. I reached up and touched my lips. I looked at my hand and found a little blood on my fingers. I sighed.

 "I'm fine, just a little angered" I said. He chuckled.

 "A little? It looked like you were gonna kill her" he said.

 "I thought about it" I mumbled. Everyone laughed and I smiled. Luka kissed my cheek before taking me by the hand and leading me back to the car.

 "We need to get those pictures so we can finish this project for you" he said. I smiled and followed them to the cars. I stood in front of the gang as they all surrounded Luka making funny faces and climbing up on the tuck or trying to wrestle with Luka. I smiled and laughed as they messed around. Once they were done we all got into our trucks and headed off. I started to go over to Days truck when Day stopped me.

 "You go with Luka. I'll get the truck" he said. I smiled and nodded before running off to Luka. He smiled and held the door for me. I hopped in and buckled up. He got into the driver's seat and we drove off. I frowned when I realized we were driving in the opposite direction of our houses. I turned to face him.

 "Where are we going" I asked. He smiled.

 "You'll see" he whispered. I smiled and sat back. I couldn't wait to see what he had in mind.