Guilty Truth

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Omg Thank you soooo much thanks to your comments I was able to update!!!!! Thank you all sooo much and I want to thank you for all the comments I love the comments. Ok ok I'm done talking here is the new chapter.
*************************************Chapter 34

Guilty Truth

I was slowly pulled out of sleep to find Luka laid out beside me kissing my shoulder and arm. I groaned and slowly sat up. Luka sat up with me and pulled me into his embrace. I buried my face into his chest and resisted the urge to cry. My dad was back, that was not a good thing. I tensed as a thought came to my mind.

"My mom." I croaked, my voice rough from sleep and lack of water. Luka leaned back and grabbed a glass of water from beside the bed and gave it to me. I smiled and sipped my water as I listened to him.

"I called the gang after I had gotten you to bed, my father called your mom. She knows what's going on and she'll be staying with David, but it doesn't sound like he's after her. He wants you for some reason. The gang will be on the lookout for him but we won't return home early because of him. We'll stay here until Sunday afternoon, then we'll take you home. David will be there and as will my father. As for the gang and I, we'll be looking for him." He said. I shook my head and grabbed onto to him, nearly spilling the little remaining water in my cup.

"No you can't do that! It's dangerous, he's dangerous." I said. He shook his head and took my hands in his

"I'm sorry Love, but I will not let him terrorize you again. We will find him." He said. I shook my head and tried to argue with him but he wouldn't have it. He had made up his mind and there was no way I was gonna change it, not now, not ever. I sighed and laid back on the bed, my head was pounding. Luka sighed and pulled me against him.

"We won't think about him. This is our time, not his." He said as he picked me up and walked out to the living room and sat me down on the couch before walking off to the kitchen. I turned on the TV and waited for him to return.
I smiled as I saw him walk into the room with a bowl a fruit. I giggled. He chuckled and sat down beside me. I snuggled up to his side and we ate fruit and watched movies for the rest of the day.

I couldn't shake the truth. Luka was right, my father wasn't after my mother, he was after me. I was a fighter and he wanted to see if I could actually fight against him this time, or would I be just as submissive as I used to be. He knows I'm a street fighter, he wanted me to take over his gang. I shivered slightly and hoped Luka didn't feel it. After a moment of silence I relaxed knowing he hadn't felt it.
I stared at the TV, not really seeing it. All I saw was the note I had gotten from my father months ago, telling me that I was to control his gang after he gave me the power, and if I didn't he would kill all the people I cared about. I didn't think about it at the time because I knew Day and my mother would be safe, but now I had a whole gang to protect. I knew he would kill them, every last one of them, and he would make me watch as they all died, slowly and painfully. Then he would kill me, if I was lucky. Or I would be his salve again. He would make me do any and everything for him and his new wife.

I suppressed another shiver as I thought of his wife. I never thought much of it until I saw a certain picture in a certain hallway that had her smiling face in it. I looked up at Luka. He looked down at me and smiled. I gave him a fake smile before turning back to the TV. It seemed that his mother was my father's new wife, meaning they were enemies. I was his enemy.

Would he hate me or leave me if he knew I was his enemy, if he knew my father was the reason his brother never knew his own mother?