The Hidden Cove and The Place

Chapter 27

The Hidden Cove and The Place

We played in the waves as the rest of the guys stayed on shore and laid in the sun. I laughed as Day splashed me and Night. Night laughed and splashed him back while I hid behind him. I gasped as Night pulled me in front of him and Day splashed me. I screamed and tried to get away but Night held me tightly to him. I knew he was playing around, but I couldn't help my mind from making up scenarios on how to get away from them. My muscles tightened, ready for an attack, but before I could do anything I was lifted from Nights arms and thrown over someone's shoulders.

I couldn't see because of the salt water in my eyes. I sighed as the person carried me farther, either into or, out of the water. I panicked a little when I felt the water slowly crawl up my legs, meaning whoever had me was bringing me farther out to sea. I squirmed and wiggled, trying to see if I could get a reaction out of the person holding me to see if I knew them or not. All of a sudden I was put down. The water came up to my shoulder and my feet treaded water. I couldn't find the sea floor.

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing if the water would burn. After a moment I was able to open my eyes and found myself face to face with Luka. I sighed and slapped his chest.

"You scared me." I said. He chuckled and placed his hands on my hips and brought me closer.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"It's ok, but next time warn me, or tell me who you are." I said. He nodded.

"Ok, I will." He said. He leaned down and kissed my nose.

"So do you like it out here?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I can't touch the ground." I whispered. He chuckled. I gasped when I felt his hand snake down under my thighs and lifted them to wrap around his waist. He smirked as his hands rested under my butt to hold me up.

"You don't have to worry about touching, I've got you." He said. I blushed and looked down. Luka chuckled.

"You're so cute. Come here." He said as he tilted my head up to his and kissed me. I smiled against his lips and kissed him back. I reached up and tugged at his hair. He groaned. I felt him run his tongue against my bottom lip and opened for him and his tongue slid into my mouth to dance with mine. My hands slid from his hair down to his chest. I felt him shiver against me. He pulled me closer against him as the kiss became more heated. We pulled apart when we heard Day and Night whistling at us. I blushed and buried my warm face against Lukas wet chest. I felt his racing heart as we tried to calm our breathing. I smiled as I lifted my head and stared at Luka. His wet black hair hung into his green eyes. He flashed me a smiled before pulling away and turning around so I was on his back.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He smiled once again.

"You'll see." He said as he began walking towards some rocks in the distance.

"Where are y'all going?" Snake asked, his blue hair looking almost black from the water. Luka turned towards him.

"We're going to The Place." He shouted back. Snake smiled and nodded.

"I'll tell the guys to stay away and I'll see y'all later." He shouted. Luka nodded and continued to swim towards the rocks. I sighed knowing he wasn't going to tell me, but I wasn't upset. I was nervous and excited at the same time.

I originally thought the rocks made a large wall, but as we got closer I could see that there was a small hidden cove. If you didn't know where you were going then you would never find it. I gasped as he carried me up on shore. It was absolutely beautiful, the gray and gold colored rocks and warm sand. The only sound that could be heard was the white capped waves behind us. It was calming.

Sitting not far from the shore was a small house. It sat on stilts to keep it above the water, the sides were sun beaten and damaged but it looked warm and inviting. I was surprised when Luka started walking towards the house. I tightened my legs around him and he grunted.

"What wrong?" He asked.

"Whose house is that, and why are we going towards it?" I asked. He chuckled.

"That's one of my parents' vacation homes. No one really knows about it but the gang my parents, and now you." He said as he continued walking towards the house again. I smiled. This place was amazing, and so was the boy I was with.