Him and His

Chapter 30

Him and His

I hopped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I sighed as I realized I had no clothes to change into. I walked to the door and pulled it open, peeking out around the door to see if anyone was there. There was no one in the room so I walked out across the plush gray carpet to the closet and opened the door. I sighed when I only saw men's clothes. I pulled out a dark gray shirt and rushed back into the bathroom.

I dried off and pulled the shirt on, I left my hair lose and wet as I walked back out into the room. It was a large room with a window on the other side of the bed that stretched across the whole wall, giving me a wonderful view of the sea. The bed was against the wall in the center of the room, its black sheets were made up and looked perfect against the dark walls. I jumped when the door opened and Luka walked in. He stopped when he saw me. I smiled.

"Hey." I said. He smiled.

"Hey. I'm about to shower." He said as he walked into the closet and came out with some clothes. I blushed as I realized I was wearing his clothes. He chuckled.

"They look good on you." Was all he said before going into the bathroom and shutting the door. I shook my head and smiled as I walked out of the room and down the hall. I stopped beside the picture we had been talking about earlier. Damion stood tall and proud, his green eyes full of happiness and his brown hair slicked back and neat. He had his arm around a young lady with long black curls and baby blue eyes, she held a small baby in her arms, dressed in a small suit, only a few months old. I smiled at the little green eyed baby. His black hair shining in the light. He looked so cute, and innocence shined through his clear eyes. Sitting next to the baby was a young man, his black hair spiked up in every direction and his green eyes blazed with power, just as his fathers. He looked strong but innocent, just like his younger brother. Now when you look at him you see a man with an aura of mystery, and danger shining in his eyes.

I looked over at the bedroom door to see if he was coming. When I saw he wasn't I took the picture and walked away. I would have to find a way to destroy it later, but he really didn't need to see that reminder anymore. I walked back into the kitchen and looked in the large steel fridge to see what food he had. I smiled and pulled some ingredients out I turned on the stove and began to cook for my little gang leader.

I was standing in front of the stove when I felt some rest their hands on my hips. I jumped but smiled and turned to see Luka standing behind me in a pair of red basketball shorts and a gray tight fitted shirt. He leaned down and pecked my lips before I turned back around and continued to cook.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Cooking, what does it look like?" I asked with a smile. He chuckled.

"I meant what are you cooking love." He said. I blushed at his nick name.

"I'm cooking some pasta." I said. He nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love pasta." He mumbled. I giggled.

"Good." I said. He smiled and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"You smell so good." He said, burying his face into my neck. I blushed harder. I was sure he could feel the heat of it.

"Don't you mean the pasta smells good?" I asked. He chuckled and kissed the nape of my neck.

"No Anna, I mean you." He said as he spun me around and kissed my lips.

"You taste good to." He said. I smiled and looked down. He chuckled and let me go.

"You're as red as the sauce." He said. I slapped him with the spatula and continued cooking. He chuckled.

"Behave Anna." He said. I glared at him playfully.

"Or what?" I asked. He smirked.

"I would love to show you, but you're not ready for that just yet Anna." He said. I gasped and looked down as I felt an overwhelming heat rush through my body. I ignored it and kept cooking. Luka chuckled behind me.

"Anna, is something wrong?" He asked in amusement.

"Why do you call me Anna and not Anastasia?" I asked, ignoring his earlier question. He chuckled, knowing I had ignored him.

"I call you Anna because everyone else calls you Anastasia. So the gang and I wanted to be different. Does it annoy you?" He asked. I shook my head as I pulled the food off the stove to cool.

"No, but you and the gang aren't the only people who call me Anna." I said. I saw him tense out of the corner of my eye.

"Who else does?" He asked. I shrugged.

"My family, Day, kids at school, and...other people." I whispered. Luka sighed and hugged me, pulling me close to him.

"I didn't know. I'll stop, and I'll ask the guys to stop too." He said. I shook my head and pulled back.

"It doesn't bother me. I was just telling you you're not the only one who calls me that." I said. He nodded.

"Ok. You sure you don't want me to tell them to stop?" He asked. I nodded and gave him his plate. He nodded and we sat down to eat in silence.

After we had finished I grabbed our plates and set them in the sink. I was about to turn on the water to wash then when I was picked up and thrown over Lukas shoulder. I laughed.

"What are you doing? Put me down." I said as he walked down the hall and into the bedroom.

"Ok." He said as he threw me down on the bed before hovering over me. I giggled.

"What was that for?" I asked. He pecked my lips before rolling off me and pulling me under the covers with him.

"I was sleepy and wanted you to come to bed with me." He said. I giggled again.

"But the dishes." I said.

"They'll be there tomorrow." He said as he yawned. I smiled and kissed his nose.

"Goodnight." I whispered. He smiled.

"Goodnight." He said. I laid down beside him and drifted to sleep with a smile on my face and happy thoughts swirling in my mind.