Anarchist

"Anarchist"

|03|

Kalíanna

My phone ringing distracts me from the task at hand. I put down the bag I was rummaging through—to find an outfit for tonight—to pick up my phone. The Caller ID reads Mother. I mentally prepare myself before answering the phone.

"Hello," she says and I respond with a simple 'hello' as well.

"I expect you to be at tonight's Sunday dinner, Kalíanna." That was her own fuckep up way of apologizng. But I was in no mood to forgive her at the moment.

"I'm not coming." As if she didn't hear what I said she asks, "What did you say?"

"I said, I am not coming." I state assertively.

She makes a noise of frustration before ending the call.

The girls and I are currently in the master suite's bathroom in a hassle to get ready for Javier's club opening. I hadn't been out with my friends in awhile, suh yuh know we ago gwan wid we self.

Who never did a comb dem hair, did a do makeup or put on clothes.

"This twerkable? Mi batty a move inna dis?" Rihanna asks, as she attempts to twerk in a pair of leather pants. "No eno." Renée responds and she whines before going to look for something else to wear. Her barefoot assaulted the tiles as she retreated from the bathroom.

Mi nuh know wah eh poor floor do har.

"She nuh ok in the head." Ariella says.

"Far from it." I agree.

I look at myself in the mirror as I add the finishing touches to my makeup.

"We know who eh man dem a flock tonight." Arielle expresses as she brushes past me, slapping me on my ass as she does so.

I laugh at her remark.

I am wearing a pair of black jeans shorts that sported a few rips here and there. Or everywhere. It exposed my black thong that matched my black top that displayed my under-boob.

I happened to be feeling extremely risky tonight.

Dear devil? That's me.

"Uno know wah time we supposed to reach?" Renée asks, still trying to fix her hair. "Think Javi did seh round 10." Arielle responds.

I check my phone and it was now 9:30 pm.

We definitely ago late. . .but when are we not?

"Uno nuh ready yet?" Speak of the devil. Javier and Dandre walks into the bathroom that we turned into our personal beauty salon.

"A dog bite up fi yuh clothes suh?" Javier asks referring to the rips on my shorts. Everyone laughs at his stupid remark. "Excuse mi, Javier." I push past him, walking back into the room to grab my pair of black sandals and purse.

Everyone was now gathered downstairs waiting for Renée and Rihanna to finish getting ready. For the first time I'm the one waiting and not the one they're waiting for.

Clap mi nuh?

"Uno hurry nuh man." Dandre yells.

I smiled for the camera when Arielle points her phone in my direction, the phone goes to the boys and they immediately start throwing up a handful of gang affiliated signs. "Dats why people cya do nothing wid uno." Arielle hisses her teeth.

"Let's go!" Rihanna yells, finally making her way down the stairs with Renée not far behind her.

I got into Javier's car along with Rihanna and Renée who didn't want to drive with Dandre and Arielle becuase Dandre's backseat was probably 'contaminated'.

What If We Had It AllOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara