Kisses

"Kisses"

|27|

Kalíanna

He gazes down at me with one of those smiles on his face, one that would have anyone at his feet. Except, I layed beneath him with a smile of my own, apparently his smiles were highly contagious.

He hovers over me, his hands placed at either sides of my head, caging me in.

Then my smile drops and I let out a laugh, recalling what he had said a few seconds ago.

I asked him to kiss me on my lips because his lips seemed to stray everywhere else. But of course, he had a stupid reason as to why he can't or doesn't kiss. You can just assume the depth of his stupid argument.

Wah wrong wid dem yute yah? No truly!

"Stop eh laughing." He hissed. I shook my head, not being able to contain myself just yet. "No, 'cause eh look like yuh forget seh mi ano one a yuh yes gyal dem. Come off a mi, Javier." I laughed. I tried to get up but he pushes me back down.

"No I am so serious." I calm myself. What was the point of all this if he refuses to kiss me? Just nuh mek sense to me like, at all.

"Buil' nuh, Kali." I don't know how we found ourselves in this predicament, in the first place.

This just stands as a stark reminder as why we wouldn't work. He was used to treating girls however he pleased and I wish that I meant that in a good way.

And me? I was tired of not being treated the right way.

I wouldn't stand for anymore of the male populations' foolishness.

So no, I don't think I can 'change him' and I wouldn't dare try to. 

I'd probably hurt myself in the process.

Just when I thought we were done with this, his lips graze mine. A ghost of a kiss. His lips peck mine a second time. "Gov' now?" He whispers, his lips still brushing mine. "Mhm." I kiss him back, deepening the kiss.

A cruel thought, comes to me and I break the kiss.

"Yuh wah know sumn'?" I try not to laugh but there's a tight smile on my lips as I try not to. "A dem same lip yah mi use suck off Maf–" His long fingers  emcompasses my throat, in a harsh grip. The laugh I'd been holding in finally comes out. "A joke." I giggled. He brings my face impossibly closer to his, his grasp growing even tighter.

I bring my hand to his, a smile still on my face.

"Doh come wid yuh fuckry." He finally releases me and I fall back on the bed. I wrap my hands around him, bringing his body down on mine. "And if it were true?" He pauses before answering me. "Yuh already know eh ansa to that." He brings his lips back to mine and I relish in the feeling of how hungrily they move against my own.

Barely giving me a chance to catch my breath.

His hands begin trailing over my body and it made me remember how badly I craved his touch. So badly. His hand made their way under my top, down my waist and then trailed even lower and absently, I tense.

He pauses realizing as soon as I do.

He places a soft kiss to my cheek before slowly guiding my sleep shorts down my legs.

His hands carefully work their way up my inner thighs but I couldn't do it and I grab ahold of his hand.

I was scared.