Chapter 19

Dada 🤍

Previously 

"thank chu for fishies it was very fun! taetae happy see kookie twomorow" 

"Of course baby, bye Hyungs. Goodnight. I love you, angel" I give a kiss on the little's forehead. Giving tae back to his brother "Bye Jeonggukie get home safe" Namjoon and Jin give me a hug before I leave 

-

Taehyung pov

Present time  8:15 am

"Good morning bear" he smiles, continuing cooking 

I smile towards my Jinnie Hyungie "Morning Hyungie"

"Where is Namjoonie hyung" Jin turns towards me "Sleeping. He didn't get enough rest" he sighs "Namjoonie hyung sick!"I began to worry for my Hyung 

"No baby, he's not sick. He just has a lot of work at the office" I pout sadly "Hi my babies" I look to see Namjoonie at the doorway in his suit attire "Hyungie!" I quickly embrace him "Please don't overwork" I show him my unresisting eyes. Jin also joins us, embracing both of us in a hug, I feel Namjoonie wrapping his arm around me and hyungie

"I won't bear. Morning baby" he kisses Jinnie's forehead "Morning Honey" I smile, snuggling more into their chests "I love my Hyungies so much" 

-

"Hey flower" 

"H-hi. Thank you for picking me up Ggukie" I blush from the name he called me. Which made me shy

"Don't worry about thanking me, I'll do this for you every day," Jeongguk said with his signature bunny smile

Upon arriving at the company, Ggukie escorts me to the room where the models rest before their photoshoots.

"Okay baby, I'll see you at lunch. Love you, bye," he said, giving me a kiss on my flushed cheeks. I nodded and replied, "See you at lunch, Ggukie."As he leaves, I focus on calming my racing heartbeat, aware that anyone could hear it in the quiet halls of the company. 

-

12:30

At last, it was time for lunch and Ggukie arrived at my room as he had promised. "Hey Tae, how were your photoshoots," he said"Good!"I nodded in agreement and he responded with a smile, which I returned. However, I was taken aback when he gently held my hand.

Upon reaching Ggkuie's office, I notice the takeout bags on top of the big coffee table. "I hope you like what I ordered" He rubs the back of his neck nervously "I'll love anything you ordered" I reassured him with a hug, he also wraps his arms around me "your so sweet. You know that?" 

I giggled while still attached to his body like a koala"You're sweet to Ggukie."

Jeongguk's pov

"I have a surprise for you after you finish your meal," I said, catching my baby's attention. "Really?!" they exclaimed. I nodded in confirmation and they broke out in a hug before jumping with excitement.

Taehyung and I have finished eating, which means I can now give him his surprise. "Ggukie, can I know your surprise now?" he asks me with his adorable puppy eyes. I pull out a box from under my desk and place the small wrapped gift in front of him. "You deserve it, angel," I tell him. I can tell he already knows what it is.

As he unwraps the ribbon on the chocolate cake, his eyes light up with excitement. "Thank you so much, Ggukie!" he exclaims as he does a cute happy dance. Meanwhile, I am admiring his facial features until Taehyung pecks me on the lips, bringing me back to reality.

"I'm glad you're enjoying the cake, my dear," I said as he eats with a cute pout. I lifted him onto my lap, causing him to blush, but he continued eating. I couldn't help but lean closer on his shoulder and admire his charming features, from his fluffy hair to the tiny moles on his face, and the unique feature of one monolid and one double eyelid. His beauty is truly something special.

"Ish  Yummy dada" I froze "B-baby what did you say?" "cakie is yummy dada. hwere" He shoves cake as my mouth is open from shock. I swallow the cake, still letting the thoughts in my head. I suddenly realized and gasped with happiness, my heart full of emotion as tears streamed down my face. It meant the world to me to hear my baby call me "dada."

 "Can you say that again angel, please?" I asked. "Why are ywou crying, dada Please don't cwry, taetae Sworry be bwad wittle make dada sad" my baby replied, He was hiding his beautiful eyes, which were brimming with tears.. 

"Baby dada is not sad. See happy their happy tears " he sulks more, not believing my words. He's too cute to resist, I can't hold it anymore and shower him with kisses on his face 

"My wish came true...you calling me dada" I said with my signature bunny smile, still peppering his small face with many kisses, he giggles playfully  "I have Bwest dada in da world"  

"I feel incredibly happy, my love. Thank you for choosing me." The euphoric feeling continues to linger within me. "My cutest baby, my bear, my flower, my angel, my petal, my sweetheart, my love. your my whole world " Taehyung begins sobbing hard. Hiccupping in the process 

"Please don't cry, my love. Did I say something to upset you?" I ask with concern. Taehyung meets my gaze, asking "Do you truly mean it, Ggukie?" It suddenly dawns on me that Taehyung is no longer in his little space.

"I meant every single word I said. Taetae starting to call me Dada made me ecstatic. I love you Kim Taehyung" I capture his plump lips onto mines, savoring every moment I get to kiss his soft, plump lips. My heart rate beating faster, I first break the kiss as I nearly felt our oxygen thinned out 

"I love you too Ggukie" 

(Not proofread!)

To be continued...

I hope you enjoyed this update

Please ignore mistakes. I'll eventually come back to fix any mistakes 

Updates: I decided to change the title to better reflect Taehyung's nickname for Jeongguk. Originally, I had considered using "Kookie," but I had a sudden change of heart.

Finally, I want to express my gratitude for including this story in your reading list.

Enjoy your day/night beautiful people!