Chapter 23

Taehyung's pov 

The moment I stepped into my home,  I was welcomed by Jinnie Hyung singing in the kitchen, Joonie Hyung was reading his book on the comfy couch

"Hyungies I'm home!" 

"Welcome home bear" Namjoon spreads his arms, and I immediately crash into his embrace "How are you?" I would cuddle more if it is possible "Good" I mumbled, too tired to speak, but still conscious enough to feel his fingers thread through my fluffy hair "Just good?" 

"I had fun...but I missed Minnie" my voice cracked "Oh tae" I feel Jin sitting beside us, taking my hands into his; I look down not wanting to see their concerned expressions 

"Baby, we know you miss him, but don't worry they'll be back, okay?" Jin left my chin a little to meet his "Now where's my happy bear, hmm" I giggle when I get a small tickle on my tummy 

Third pov

"taetae nwo sad!" 

The couple embraces their bear, chuckling. "Dinner's ready. Let's fill your little tummy!"

" Uppies pwease?" The smaller reaches up with grabby hands towards the taller man in the room. "Of course, my baby," Namjoon says as he picks up the little one and places him on his hip. Tae enjoys the new perspective of being taller than most (in his eyes).

Taehyung enjoys spending time with his Hyungs, by sharing moments such as cuddling, watching movies, and enjoying the delicious meals cooked by Jin. However, ever since he met the CEO, he has formed an attachment to this new person in his life. He experiences a different kind of love from his new partner, which makes him very happy. Taehyung is proud to call him his boyfriend and caregiver. The man never leaves without giving him tiny butterflies in his stomach.

The man is none other than Jeon Jeongguk...

The three were watching a baking series upon the younger's request until they heard Jeongguk's ringtone. "It's Jeongguk," Jin said."We should answer to tell him Tae is in little space"

"Good idea" we answered

"Hey Gguk!" 

"Oh hey Hyungs, where's tae?" 

"Dada!" Taehyung pops his head on the screen "Baby!" 

"taetae mwiss you" the little pouts, tears began to swell his eyes

"Baby, don't cry. I'll see you tomorrow," Jeongguk said with a smile, though his eyes betrayed his desire to take his child into his arms and leave the house.

 "wan dada!" Tae's tears fall, Jin and Namjoon trying to comfort the crying little, from overworking their little body "Hyungs, I'll be there in 10 mins"

"Are you sure Gguk? it's dark out right now" Jin concerning said 

"My baby misses me, and so do I" Jeongguk smiles with his unique bunny smile, "Baby, dada is going to you, don't cry baby" 

As soon as Taehyung heard his dada say that, he immediately stopped crying "Rweally dada coming?" he asked with a small pout, and his puppy-like eyes 

"Yes, bub. Dada will give you lots of cuddles," Jeongguk said as he packed a small bag with his clothes and got into his car.

"Otay Dada, Taetae w-wait for you!" Jin wipes the few tears from Taehyung's eyes. "That's my baby," Jeongguk kisses the screen, Taehyung also mirrors this action; the older males adoring the younger with hearty eyes.

"Okay, Gguk we'll you in a bit" Namjoon hung the call-up, "Dada cwoming, ish so happy" it appears that Taehyung is slipping into a younger headspace. The Kim couple are so happy that someone like Jeongguk loves their Taehyung. 

12:15 am

As Jeongguk had predicted, exactly 10 minutes later, they heard knocking at the front door. "Dada!?" exclaimed the younger one. "Shh, yes baby, it must be your dada," Jin cooed, gently preventing the little one from attempting to get up from the couch in their younger headspace.

Namjoon walks out of the living room towards the front door. "Hey, Hyung," they share a quick hug, and Namjoon takes the bag from Gguk's hand. Jeongguk thanked him before taking off his shoes.

A big smile spreads across the CEO's face as he sees his baby wrapped in the fluffiest blanket. Being the cutest baby in the world "Look bear, your dada is here" Taehyung looks up to meet me, instantly making tiny grabby hands, small chants of 'dada' left from him 

I gently pick up my beautiful baby and reassure Hyungs that they can go to sleep while I take care of Tae from here," Jeongguk smiles. They leave the room and I turn to Tae, "Would you like a warm bottle of milk, my baby?"

I can hear only small gurgles coming out of him, while his eyes are admiring mine.  Taehyung is in his baby space now! " How can he possibly get any cuter!" I exclaim. I smother his cheeks with kisses saying, "Awe, my baby is so tiny!" and leave a big kiss on his forehead. "Let's get your tummy filled with milk," I suggest, taking us both into the kitchen.

Hey! so sorry for the very late update, I'll try to update a lot more often...

Please ignore grammar mistakes, they will be fixed soon!

838 words-