Chapter 28

(Unedited. Please ignore grammar errors)

"Taehyung you look amazing," the said male, walking out and looking down from all the stares, shy from all the compliments thrown at him. 

"Thank you hyung" 

"aannnddd done!"

"This will be the main cover. You did great Taehyung"

The model bows, "Thank you once again" 

4:00 pm

Taehyung slumps against the couch, feeling exhausted as the day has turned out to be longer than expected. He lets out a deep sigh of tiredness, but suddenly, his eyes widen with excitement when he feels a buzz from his phone. An instant smile appears on his face as he sees a text message from Ggukie.

Jeongguk(bold) Taehyung (Italic)

My Ggukie 

'Hey, my love'

'hi! Ggukie. how are you?'

'I'm doing well, I miss you already'

'how are you doing baby?'

'Miss u too'

'tired. but well'

'Are you done with work?'

'I finished my photoshoots'

'I got one meeting left, then after we can have lunch'

'is my baby hungry?' 

'Okie.  I'm kinda hungry'

'Okay, my love will I won't take long, love you'

'love you too Ggukie'

Taehyung falls asleep due to a busy day, his mind feeling fuzzy and comfortable in the headspace.

Taehyung is in a deep sleep, sucking his thumb subconsciously while his legs are curled up in a fetal position.

After 30 minutes, there was a knock on the door followed by it being unlocked. Jeon Jeongguk then entered the room.

"Baby" 

As he sees his angel asleep, sucking on his thumb, his eyes soften. He knows that Taehyung is in little space, so he walks closer and admires the soft features that belong to him. The man runs his fingers through Taehyung's hair and expresses his love for how soft and fluffy his baby is. "My beautiful baby," he whispers.

Taehyung who was sleeping began to stretch his arms before seeing who was messaging his scalp, with his thumb no longer in his mouth now that his dada was present.

"Dada!" 

"Babybear!" Jeongguk pulled the little one onto his lap "I missed you so much" 

"mwiss dada swuper!" taehyung hugs Jeongguk. Taehyung stomach growls "Oh oh!" he looks up at his dada "taetae hungy dada" Jeongguk chuckles at his baby's cuteness

 "haha. Me too baby" 

The two leave the company, and Jeongguk goes to the cafe his baby loves. They have a lovely evening, 

"dada. wan ice cwreme" Taehyung sat with his hands under his knees, his cheeks puffed out, and his nose slightly red. His cheeks were flushed from the cool Seoul air.

Jeongguk is amazed by the unreal beauty of his baby, but he cannot count how many times he has been struck by it. 

"Ice cream?" he asks, which receives an enthusiastic nod in response.

"I lub you dada" Taehyung clung onto Jeongguk's neck as the older lifted them into his arms and kissed the little one's nose. "I love you more my angel" 

"Hmm, let's get ice cream now," Jeongguk says as they leave the company through the private exit. He heads to his car.

"Dada cwan taetae have strabury?" 

Jeongguk looks down at the other in the passenger seat "Of course my baby can have strawberry icecream. any flavor you want"  

"thankies, dada""The little continues to play with Jeongguk's free hand, which is resting on his lap." 

Upon arrival, they were greeted by a crowd. "Do you want Dada to carry you?" The little one nods and hugs Jeongguk's neck, indicating that he wants to be carried. Jeongguk walks among the people while protectively holding him. Jeongguk has a black cap, and a mask, and Taehyung wears a beanie, and a mask for his baby to hide their identity. 

"Hello welcome!"

"What may I get you two?" 

"Strabury pwease!" 

As the people around him cooed, Jeongguk's heart raced even faster from Taehyung's cuteness. 

Jeongguk requested one scoop of strawberry ice cream and paid with his black card. Before they leave the shop, Jeongguk doesn't miss the looks of the crowd. The people wondering who's the handsome guy in a cap, and the other in a big jacket and a beanie. 

"here you go. enjoy!" 

Jeongguk and Taehyung find a quiet and private spot to remove their masks. Jeongguk feeds Taehyung with a spoon.

"Mmm," Taehyung focuses on the spoon as Jeongguk feeds him ice cream. Occasionally, he asks Jeongguk to have some too. "Haha, you have the rest baby. Daddy is full" 

"Okway" "Jeongguk wasn't satisfied with what he had eaten, he just needed proper food to fill his stomach. "Done dada!" Taehyung has some ice cream covering his mouth. 

"Can dada clean you up?" Jeongguk pulls a handkerchief from his pocket, and the little nods, allowing his daddy to clean his mouth.

"good job bear" After tidying up, they return to the car and head to the CEO's residence. 

As the CEO stood in front of his enormous fridge, he scratched his head and wondered, "Hmm, what should I make?" Meanwhile, Taehyung had already drifted off to sleep in the bedroom, leaving Jeongguk to whip up a delicious and sustainable meal for the both of them.

After considering his options, he decided to satisfy his craving with a bowl of ramen, bulgogi, and veggies. After 40 minutes, he heard footsteps and turned to see his baby rubbing his tired eyes "Hi taebear" 

"Ggukie" the shorter male walks up to the taller male, "How was your nap?" 

"Hmm, I smell ramen," Taehying took a small look at the bowl, and to his surprise, he was right. "Yay! ramen" Taehyung does a happy dance, and Jeongguk watches fondly "I hope you like it" They both take a seat, and Jeongguk helps serve Taehyung. 

"It's yummy Ggukie, thank you!" 

"I'm glad you like it, baby. there are more ramen if you want more" Jeongguk serves more bulgogi in a bowl. Jeongguk and his angel discuss their schedules for the week, With Christmas quickly approaching and his baby's birthday to celebrate, Jeongguk is eagerly anticipating spending the holiday season with his loved ones.

"I love you Taehyung," Jeongguk said randomly in their conversation. "I love you too, Ggukie," Taehyung said, caught off guard. He stood up and walked into Jeongguk's embrace, savoring the feeling of his muscular arms around him. 

tbc...

"Thank you, everyone, for voting! I appreciate it very much!!"

Please, comment, and vote (if you want). 

But please be respectful. Thank you!

anyways, have a beautiful day <33