Chapter 24

(Picture above not mine) His bday is almost here!!! 🥳🎂

"Baba...baba," I chuckle at my baby's cuteness. It's already past midnight, but Taehyung is far from being tired. "Munchkin."

"Ah, dada!" he squeals cutely when I cradle him in my arms. "It's very late, sweetheart. So, I need you to sleep." Taehyung doesn't understand, so he attempts to get off my lap, chanting in only baby language. "Aish, my hyper baby. Dada is tired."

 Jeongguk isn't complaining about staying up late for his baby, but it's unhealthy for the little one to sleep late. Otherwise, they will be grumpy.

"No, sweepy, dada." Taehyung seemed to age up a bit 

"Baby, did you have a nap early?"

The little shakes his head. "What does my baby want to do?"Ponwo"

Ponwo? oh, Ponyo!

"Ponyo? Munchkin," he eagerly nods his head. I chuckle while he cuddles closer as I put the film on.

"Mmm," I look down on my lap where Taehyung lays his head on my chest. "You okay, baby?" 

"paci?" 

"dada will get you it." I pull away to reach on the nightstand. I was prepared for the night 

"Here you go, petal," I softly said as he took the paci 

(A/N Taehyung in littlespace wears diapers since he's young)

"Tank you," he muffled. Since he was sucking on his paci, I kissed his forehead, "Of course, petal."

There's not much in the movie, till I find my baby eyes fluttering close; lashes so long; yet so beautiful. I'm memorized by their infinite beauty, "My love," I said in a hush voice, whilst I set the volume to mute and diming the tv's brightness down.

3rd pov

Jeongguk gets himself and his little one in a comfortable place. Taehyung being Jeongguk's 1st priority, "I'm so lucky to have you," he places a gentle kiss on the sleeping boy.

"Goodnight, love."

The night is quiet, only the sounds of two hearts beating in sync...

In the morning, 8:30

Jeongguk is a lightsleeper, so he was able to hear the knocking from the door, "Come in," he said enough to hear but softly to not disturb the little sleep l.

"Hey,"

"Good morning, hyung,"

"Awe, my babybear," Jin cooes, when he sees taehyung hugging Jeongguk like a koala; face hiding between Jeongguk's neck and shoulder blades

"How was he?" Jin said, referring to last night,"a little hyper, but overall, a cute baby as always. " Jeongguk smooches his baby's cheeks, resulting in a smiling baby

"He's too cute," Jeongguk smiles. "He sure is." he also agrees without a second,

"Ha, I forgot. Breakfast is almost done. "

"Okay, we'll be down soon,"

"No rush, he needs a lot of rest," Jin said

The oldest closes the door. Jeongguk carefully moves the smaller one off of him and getting off the bed, and setting a wall of pillows.

"I'll be back munchkin," he kisses their forehead

He takes a quick shower. When he gets out of the bathroom, he sees his baby wide awake, hair in all different directions; he is still looking adorable