Chapter 26

Taehyung's pov 

"You're welcome, Bear. I love seeing you happy," he kisses my head. I sigh in contentment. "Let's go get lunch." I have nothing else for the day, and I'm guessing Jeongguk doesn't either.

"Okie"

As we arrived at the parking lot, Jeongguk suddenly kissed me, which was a delightful surprise. I happily returned the sweet gesture. "Have I told you how beautiful you are?" he asked with a cheeky smile. I giggled at his playful teasing and replied, "Yep, you've told me dozens of times today." Taehyung giggles

-

-

We're at an Italian restaurant since Jeongguk told me to decide on a place, so why not have some pasta for lunch 

"What are you getting love?" he looks over to me 

"Hmm, pasta...but I don't know what kind," I pouted. Jeongguk laughed. "There are a lot of options, huh?"

In the end, I decided on which pasta I get, and it was perfect, Jeongguk also ordered the same thing, just like me!

We chatted, laughing at random topics, just enjoying our time together. 

-

-

4 pm

It's only been about 8 hours since I slipped...but I feel little. I don't want to slip because I don't remember fully what happened in my headspace "Baby, you good?"

"Hmm, yeah just slweepy"

"Is my baby feeling little?" 

While we were watching a movie at Jeongguk's house and enjoying some bakery treats, I felt calm. The hazy feeling gradually took over my mindset.

3rd pov

The little boy blinks his eyes to adjust to his surroundings. Suddenly, he sees his dada beside him and exclaims, "Dada!" Little Tae giggles and throws himself into his caregiver's arms."Hi, baby!" Jeongguk wraps a blanket around them "Hmm, Daddy missed you"

"mwiss dada too" The little one snuggles his face more in the older's strong chest. 

"Little one, do you want to nap?

"want cuddle dada" 

"I'll nap with you. Dada is tired," the CEO rubbed the younger one's back to help them fall asleep. "Ni ni dada" 

Jeongguk smiles "night baby"

Jeongguk held his baby close, cherishing the safety he provided. The older contented, seeing his baby sleeping is so enhancing, seeing as the model has been getting busy daily. 

"I am lucky to have you," he whispered while kissing his sleeping baby's head. Taehyung starts chewing on his daddy's shirt. Jeongguk feels the dampness, and when he glances down, his heart melts at the adorable sight. Taehyung is the most adorable baby in the entire world. 

He doesn't want his baby 

The young couple slept for 30 minutes until Taehyung woke up feeling his pants wet. The older male was still asleep, but he immediately woke up when his baby started crying.

"Baby-oh" and it didn't take long before he felt the dampness come from the smaller male. "dada, taetae had oopsie" he sobbed madly,  "shh, baby. don't cry it's okay you didn't have a diaper, and Daddy is at fault for forgetting" 

The little one continues to sob into his caregiver's neck, feeling the heavy breathing, Jeongguk blows small air to calm down the overwhelmed one "Daddy, will give you a bath, but I need you to calm down, okay"

When he reached his master bedroom, he grabbed extra clothes and a clean towel. "Munchkin, can, daddy help you in the tub?" 

The little one continues to cry silently, still embarrassed "taetae sorry" 

"Shh, it's okay, munchkin. Daddy loves you," he whispers as he kisses his baby's head.

"Don't worry, I'll help you, but I won't look, okay?" He smiled reassuringly. The Ravenette gently gazes into his baby's eyes as he prepares a warm bath for him. He is considerate and mindful of his baby's privacy, so he undresses him with great care, without looking at his body.

While Taehyung is relaxing in the bubble bath, he excitedly points to a rubber duck. "Wook, Daddy, a ducky!" The older male chuckles, pleased to see his baby happy.

Jeongguk takes his baby out of the tub 15 minutes later when the water becomes cold and his baby starts squirming.

5pm

Jeongguk dresses his baby in a cute baby blue pj set while asking, "What would my munchkin like to eat?" 

"hmm, taetae wan maybe choco? mmm...berry choco...strawww-dada umm straw" "The little one pouts because he doesn't know how to pronounce the word he wants."

"Strawberry, baby?"

"Yesh!, strawbury" he giggles, "my smart prince" 

"If my prince wants chocolate-covered strawberries, then  he will them" 

-

-

The little one is now munching chocolate-covered strawberries "Yummy?" Jeongguk wipes the other's chocolate-covered lips "mhm!" 

"wan?"

"May I?"

The little one carefully shoves a covered strawberry into the other's mouth and claps cutely when his dad gives their bunny smile.

"My baby is so adorable," he says as he massages his little one's legs, which are moving excitedly. He reads some important emails on his laptop while the baby attentively watches him type. Taehyung giggles every time his daddy tickles his feet.

8pm

The evening passed quickly, so Jeongguk prepared a small bowl of rice and broccoli for his baby to fill his tummy before bedtime. "good job, my prince finished his small meal" he clapped his hands, showing how proud he was. 

"Daddy, can we gwo pway?"

"Of course, little one"

The two spent the day playing and laughing until the little one fell asleep in his daddy's arms from exhaustion. 

"Goodnight baby, daddy always loves you. so so much" he cuddles them, the bed with fresh covers with a light scent of vanilla musk.

To be continued...

Thank you!

hope you enjoy it!

Sorry, for any mistakes please ignore them for now, i kinda rushed a bit, haha :)

908 words-