Chapter 20

Good day 💛

(Not edited. Please ignore grammar mistakes in the mean time)

Previously 

"I meant every word I said. Taetae starting to call me dada made me so ecstatic. I love you Kim Taehyung" I capture his plump lips onto mine. Savoring this moment I get to kiss his soft, plump lips. 

-

"I love you Ggukie" 

-

Present time 

It is now the month of December, and the holidays are quickly approaching, with a month having already passed. 

"Jimin-ah can you wake up Taehyung please?, Breakfast is ready" 

"Of course Hyung!" 

If you were wondering, Jimin had a sleepover with Taehyung because little Taetae missed his Chiminie. The two young males had a lot of fun eating all the sweets they could until Jimin got a tummy ache and Taehyung got scolded for eating more after Jin told him to stop. Jin was a little upset about it, but he couldn't stay mad at his baby.

"Taehyungie~  wake up. Jinnie Hyung made breakfast" 

"Jiminie?" nom nom hungie" the younger tiredly sits up from the bed; his hair standing in all  different directions;  jimin  'cooed' "My baby taetae" 

"Let's wash up first okay?" Jimin 

After they wash up, Jimin helps Taehyung change into other clothes. "hyungie. bre-fast!" 

"It's breakfast bear. Come eat!" 

The two older males present in the room smile toward their youngest, Tae was having trouble eating, so Jin picked up a fork to feed Tae himself"Tank chu!" 

"No problem Taebaby" Jin happily feeds Taehyung because it's been a while since he got spent with his taebaby now that Taehyung spends a lot of time with his bf Jeonggukie

Kim Seokjin pov 

I miss these moments when I get to spend time with my tae. Don't get me wrong I want Taehyung to spend a lot of time with Jeongguk as I trust that he will keep my baby brother happy, and they're perfect for each other. 

"Good job bear!" I praised Tae for eating everything almost everything on the plate "cwan taetae hwave (have) mwilky pwease?" 

"Of course bear. wait with jiminie"

I came back to the dining table where Taehyung giggled at Jimin's little 'gossip' 

"Baby here's your milk" I hand him a cute bottle, I admire him more before I decide to wash the dishes.  

4:00pm

"Hyungie!" 

 Taehyung woke up from his nap and snuggled into my shoulder. "Still sleepy," he mumbled tiredly. "Would a strawberry banana milkshake wake you?"He raises his head, nodding eagerly his fluffy hair bouncing along "Yes please!" he smiles his 'boxy smile' displayed 

After giving him his favorite milkshake, he happily drinks it while we watch a movie. 

"Baby, taebear I'm home!" Taehyung excitedly gets up to jump on my husband "Hyungie!" 

"hi bear, how was your day?" "Good. jinnie and I watched movies, and drank milkshakes!" 

"aww, I'm glad you guys had a good time" I walked towards them, with a smile "I miss you moon" 

"I miss you too honey," he said as he wrapped his strong arms around me, bringing me close to his body. Taehyung was still attached to him. I love my family.

They had their dinner, and watched 1-2 movies; decided by the youngest  + ate choco cake (Namjoon brought for taetae)

11:35 pm

3rd pov 

The couple was almost asleep when they felt their maknae, Taehyung, climbing into their bed with his pacifier and stuffed bear. He curled up in the middle of them, his hands fisting the blanket and his teddy bear that he sleeps with every night. He said "Nigh nigh" and Jin kissed Tae's forehead and Namjoon's lips before they all settled down to sleep.

In the morning,

As the couple dropped Taehyung off at Jeongguk's enterprise, he was warmly greeted by the staff, making him feel that it was going to be a great day. Soon, the models had a meeting with the CEO. Taehyung felt a bit shy but also happy to see his boyfriend. Jeongguk's day was starting off badly until he received a good morning text from his beloved baby bear

Now seeing his baby in person is shy; has made the Older forget all about his stress. 

"Thank you for attending this meeting; I look forward to everyone attending the company's annual party" With that said everyone present bowed to the company's boss 

Jeongguk had called Taehyung over to his office "Come in" The door opened revealing the model's head poking in the doors "Ggukie?" 

The CEO smiled forwarding to come in, Taehyung closed the doors behind him, walking quickly up to the older; to jump on the other, legs wrapping around Jeongguk's toned waist. Almost as if it's muscle memory, the taller male has his protecting arms already holding the younger male closer to him

 "Hi, baby" 

"taetae mwiss daddy" Taehyung slipped "Daddy missed you too" Jeongguk pecks the little's forehead 

Taetae looks up towards their daddy and places a big "MwuH!" kiss on the cheek, Jeongguk chuckles at this "Is my baby hungry?" he asks; his eyes lingering over the smaller male eyes, "taetae ish hungie!" 

"What does your tummy feel like eating, hmm?" 

"Ummm, ma-mandu" 

"Good choice baby!"