Chapter 29

A few days later...CHRISTMAS

It's finally Christmas when everyone wants to spend time with their family, feel love for their loved ones, and cherish precious memories.     

Overnight, Seoul, Korea received the heaviest snowfall in the last five years, covering driveways and making the surroundings look beautiful in the cold, crisp air. People were pleased with the huge snowfall as it created a scenic view.

Jungkook's pov

As soon as I wake up, a beam of light hits my face, causing me to open my eyes. I turn to my side and see my baby still sleeping, looking adorable in his matching Christmas pajamas that match mine. My heart flutters at the sight, seeing him all snuggled up to my side has my heart beat twice as much when I fully wake up from my sleep.

How can someone be this gorgeous? I'm so lucky to have this precious be mine...and I wouldn't change it for the world, the thought I had in mind for the past month has me smiling, yet nervous for what his answer will be when I eventually ask later tonight...

Once I see the time, I wake up fully, get up from the bed, and carefully leave Taehyung on the bed. I quickly wash up before I wake my baby up.

"Tae, wake up bear," I said as I kissed his temple and brushed my fingers through his fluffy hair. Seeing no movement, I patted his back. "Tae, it's Christmas. Don't you want to eat?" I spoke tenderly.

"Ne" he tiredly opens his eyes "Ggukie" and cuddles to my side, 

"Merry Christmas my little angel" I pull his limp body onto my lap. 

"Merry Christmas, Ggukie," Taehyung said as he kissed my cheek and hid his face in my neck. I cooed at his cuteness; seeing him shy always makes me smile.

"I want food," he said in a cute tone, his rosy cheeks visible. I might have a heart attack if I continue to feel this much cuteness radiating from my precious winter bear.

I pick him up with me "Let's fill your cute tummy" 

"Merry Christmas you too!" Jin and Namjoon say as soon as they see us 

"Merry Christmas Hyungs/ies" we both said, I sat down with Taehyung on my lap, serving us food from Jin's cooking.

After eating our delicious breakfast, we went to the living room to open presents. I received 1-3 gifts from Jin and Namjoon, a beautifully crafted necklace from Taehyung, with a heartfelt letter. Taehyung's gift made me emotional, it wasn't a gift just from him but also from his little...my other baby. The little drawings, and scribble's written 'dada'.

Did I mention Taehyung slipped into headspace?

"Dada, wook!" he shows me a new stuffed animal bear, Namjoon and Jin watch us from the couch, they sip on coffee. mine sitting on the coffee table, waiting for me to pick it up. 

I captured a few videos and pictures of us and couldn't help but smile. 

"That's very nice, baby," I said with a big smile, watching Taehyung hug his brother-in-law.

"Thankchu hyungies" 

The snowy day passed quickly, and the sun started to set, before we ate dinner Taehyung went out of headspace which gave me the right time to ask him my important question.

After dinner, Taehyung and I went for a walk, with him bundled in four layers of clothes.

"Taehyung?"

"yes, Ggukie?" my hand reaching out to hold his smaller hand, 

"I- how do you feel about moving in with me?" we stop in our tracks, and he looks up at me with a big boxy smile, his eyes looking shinier under the moonlight than ever.

"Really? You'll let me live with you!" He jumps in his place, and I chuckle at his cuteness.

"Of course! I mean that's if you're completely fine with it" I caressed his soft hands, mentally hoping he would say yes, and if not then I respect his decision wholeheartedly.

"yes!! I would love to live with you" he jumps, my hands automatically finding a place on his legs to lift him more to meet my eye level 

"You okay living with me?" I ask

Taehyung's pov 

"Jeongguk asked me to live with him and it made my Christmas so much better! I've been spending my weekends with him, and I've left a lot of my clothes and personal belongings at his place. Sometimes it feels like I'm already living with him, but that's because Jeongguk feels like home to me."

The moment I said "yes," I noticed his smile grew significantly, showcasing his bunny-like grin.

As I breathe in his scent, I tell Ggukie that I want to live with him and wake up next to him every morning, falling asleep with him every night

Jeongguk buries his face into my neck, mumbling a 'thank you tae'

We hug for a long time, losing track of time. However, we don't care how long it takes, all that matters now is being in each other's embrace. The snowflakes cover the ground as more snow falls over us.

The next day

"Have you packed your things, Bear?" Jin walked in with a sad expression and slightly slumped shoulders, which made me emotional since I was leaving Jin and Namjoon hyungie.

I realize the dried-up tears, so I walk up to Jin Hyung, giving him a big hug

"Don't cry hyungie, I'll come visit you, and you and Namjoonie can come over too!" 

"I'm not sad bear, don't worry it's just seeing you leave makes me a little emotional, I know you in great with Jeongguk, which matters to me the most, and this home will always be welcome to you baby, no matter what this is your home too, hmm now let's finish the rest" Jin kisses my forehead before going into the closet to bring out my stuff.

After packing, Jeongguk and Namjoon loaded my belongings into the car during a lunch break when Jeongguk returned from a meeting.

"Bye, hyungies! I love youuu," I say as Namjoon and Jinnie sandwich me between them. They both kiss my head, and I reach out for Jeonggukie, who takes my hand gracefully and joins in a family bear hug, feeling the love and warmth between us.

tbc...

Hi guys, I hope you enjoy today's new chapter!!

(Not proofread!!)