Chapter 27

(Unrevised)

3rd pov 7:15 a.m

"Dada is cute!" the little one giggles behind their pacifier while awake. Jeongguk subconsciously brings the smaller one closer, kissing Taehyung's head. "Thank you, baby, but to me, you're the cutest beyond the world." "Dada!" tae squeals behind the pacifier. 

"Good morning little one" 

"Goomorwing my dada" 

"Hmm, my world," Jeongguk snuggles his head into Taehyung's, causing the younger one to giggle under the pacifier. "It tickles," he wiggles in the older's hold.

"Can dada get up baby?" 

"Wan dada stay" the little one pouts "I'll be right back bear, dada is going to the restroom, hmm"

"Okay dada" the older pecks over the younger's head before heading to the bathroom, 4 mins later he returns to the little one who was waiting patiently for their dada. 

"Munchkin, lets eat?" 

"Yesh!" 

Jeongguk carries the little one on his hip and asks, "Do you want pancakes?" as he opens the pantry. The little one looks around the room for the pancakes and Jeongguk chuckles at their confused expression.

 "Pancakey?"

"Haha, yes baby. but dada has to make 'em first" 

"mhm" 

Taehyung snuggles his head between Jeongguk's collarbones. "Is my baby getting sleepy again?" Jeongguk chuckles. Usually, when Taehyung is in a young headspace, he gets tired easily. So sometimes he will randomly nap when he feels most comfortable.

Just like now, Taehyung is comfortably sleeping in his arms because Jeongguk is the source of comfort, home, and safety for Taehyung. 

While Jeongguk cook, Taehyung had been in Jeongguk's arms the entire time. It's not surprising, considering Jeongguk's talents.

"Baby, the pancakes are ready," As the little ones stirred from their nap, Taehyung looked up with tired eyes and happily hugged his dada when he saw his dada smile. Immediately, he melted from seeing his father's soft, loving eyes.

Yay! Pancakey rwedy" Taehyung yawns adorably. Jeongguk sets Taehyung inside his feeding chair (He went shopping for little furniture for tae <3),

After ensuring Taehyung was comfortable in his chair, he went to the kitchen to bring their breakfast to the table.

Jeongguk sets a plate of small, cut-up strawberry pancakes in front of his baby, bowing as he does so.

"Delicious pancakes for my precious prince," he said, before he kissed Taehyung's cute nose, more precisely on their mole (Taehyung's). 

"Thank you, Dada," Taehyung grabs pieces of pancakes individually. Munching them with a cute pout,  "Anything for you muchkin" Jeongguk also eats his food. Both have a small talk when Taehyung compliments his daddy's cooking.  

The two had a lovely morning, now it's time for them to dress for the day. Taehyung recently left Headspace, just in time for Jeongguk to prepare a bath for them.

"Ggukie?" 

Jeongguk walks up to his lover and embraces them in a hug. "Hey, I prepared a bath for you." 

"Take your time, baby. I will prepare your clothes" Jeongguk kissed Taehyung's forehead before leaving for the bedroom. Taehyung was left alone, feeling flustered.

The model breathes a contented sigh as his body sinks into the warm bath, relaxing completely.

After 20 minutes, the water had turned colder. Taehyung grabbed the towel that Jeongguk had left for him. Taehyung wraps the towel around his body and heads to the bedroom, where he catches sight of a pair of clothes.

"Sweetie?" Jeongguk knocks on the door, 

"Come in!" Taehyung says loud,  "You ready, baby?" Jeongguk walks in, already dressed in his office wear, Taehyung nods. Jeongguk is amazed by the stunning beauty of his baby. 

Jeongguk admires Taehyung's beauty before gently kissing him. They eventually break apart due to lack of oxygen. Taehyung gazes into Jeongguk's Bambi-like eyes that sparkle. Taehyung admires Jeongguk's handsome looks as well. 

"You don't look bad yourself," he said, blushing, which made the older smile, "Thank you, baby," he said as he kissed Taehyung's lips. They left the CEO's mansion and headed to the company.

9:30 a.m

Jeongguk walks into the company with his arm protectively around his waist of Taehyung. As they enter, everyone looks at the couple with mouths agape. It's unusual to see the CEO engaging in any physical contact, so it's surprising for them to see their boss with someone.

"Whenever you feel little, you come to me okay bear?" Taehyung nods, "I love you, my love"

"I love you too, Ggukie," He whispered as he tiptoed to reach and kissed Jeongguk's cheek. He walked away, leaving the CEO love-struck, unbeknownst to her.

To be continued...

hi! sorry for the very late update, 

No revisions, beware of grammar mistakes. Please ignore. thank you!

739 words-