Chapter 7

Walking down the bluestone steps, the front peak is not high, Shen Han led everyone down the mountain.

Gu Qing pretended to be accidentally pushed by the disciples behind him, and walked to the side of the line, which was actually only one step away.

The grass at the foot of the mountain was luxuriant, and low bushes were overgrown. Gu Qing lowered his arms, and it happened that a gust of wind blew by, and the trees and grass were blown.

With the help of his body to cover it, the little gray sparrow in Gu Qing's sleeve fell down gently.

When going down the mountain, Gu Qing had already transmitted the sound to Lin Nuo, so Lin Nuo was not flustered at this time, and flapped his wings lightly. When the disciple next to him looked at him, he had already got into the bushes and disappeared.

"Brother Gu Qing, that's..."

Huo Yan was one of the few people who saw the gray sparrow, and he also saw the sparrow that fell from Gu Qing's sleeve. Because of the wedding of the peak master, and now the people from Jueyin Valley are in front, he lowered his voice and asked.

"I picked it up on the way back."

Gu Qing was not in a hurry, Huo Yan was the grandson of the third elder, he was in the same generation as him, the two were about the same age, and they had a good relationship on weekdays.

After hearing this, Huo Yan didn't say anything anymore. After all, Gu Qing's master had a sparrow demon attendant. In the past, Gu Qing had picked up an injured bird and asked his master to help him treat it, so it didn't arouse suspicion.

Thinking of Lin Nuo, even Huo Yan couldn't help but sigh in his heart, Master Lin Nuo didn't know what was going on now.

But even if Huo Yan wanted to ask Gu Qing, now is not the time.

As for Shen Han in front, after Lin Nuo got into the grass, his advance suddenly stopped.

Everyone didn't know what happened, Gu Qing's expression was normal, but the hand hidden in the sleeve was clenched nervously at some point.

Gu Qing glanced at the bushes that were still shaking slightly from the corner of his eye, and then looked away.

Seeing this, the elder in charge hurried forward and whispered a few words behind Shen Han's back. People from Jueyin Valley were watching. If you really wanted to marry someone from Jueyin Valley, it would not be wise to back down and regret it now.

The elder in charge was rambling, Shen Han lowered his eyes, then quickly raised his eyes to look ahead, and continued to walk forward.

The marriage went well, and Gu Qing couldn't care about Lin Nuo any more. They had already agreed to meet tomorrow morning at Po Prison Mountain, which is the entrance to the mortal world.

On the other side, Lin Nuo hid nervously in the grass with his jade pendant in his mouth.

The gray fat bird's eyes were dark, and he was relieved when he heard the movement of those people after they went up the mountain.

He kept holding the jade pendant and forgot to put it down, Lin Nuo felt his mouth sour, so he put the jade pendant on the ground, rested for a while, and then flew to the forest down the mountain with the jade pendant in his mouth.

After making sure that there was no one else around, Lin Nuo changed back into a human form behind a big tree, and quickly put on her clothes.

Rubbing her cheeks, Lin Nuo let out a sigh of relief.

After meeting with Gu Qing tomorrow, he can decide where to go. Although Gu Qing said that he will protect him, Lin Nuo is afraid of hurting him.

No matter what Shen Han said, he was Gu Qing's respected master who had knelt down and worshiped. He and Shen Han would have nothing to do with each other in the future, and he was even more afraid that Gu Qing would be punished for helping him escape.