Chapter 56

Originally, I thought that Shen Han's request would be other requests, but I didn't expect it to be this one.

Lin Nuo suddenly became a little annoyed that he still agreed with her body, and said no, but wanted to form a pact with him.

"It's just a contract, there will be no other superfluous things."

Seeing that Lin Nuochu's eyes were wide open, Shen Han was a little angry, but he didn't know what to think, so he suppressed himself, but his expression was different from the anxiety just now.

Knowing that he was angry, Shen Han didn't want to let go.

Thin lips pursed slightly, Shen Han saw that Lin Nuo didn't speak, he guessed a little, it was because he wanted to follow him, it was not easy to turn his face, so he just sat there and sulked.

Lin Nuo's angry appearance remained unchanged from before, with his head lowered, anyone could see his displeasure.

The slightly messy hair makes people want to smooth it out for him, and the soft and fluffy hair should feel good to the touch.

Thinking of this, Shen Han let go of the teacup in his hand. He wanted to reach out and touch Lin Nuo's head, but in the end, there was still no movement.

If it was before, if Lin Nuo got angry with him, it wouldn't be long before he would mediate on his own, and become that white-clothed young man who always smiled lovably.

"Aside from forming a bond, there is nothing else for you to do."

Shen Han finally backed down a step, and spoke first, but he himself knew that even if Lin Nuo agreed to form a contract, nothing else would happen, because Lin Nuo's resistance to him couldn't be more obvious.

Hearing Shen Han's words, Lin Nuo couldn't hold back, raised his head and glared at him, Shen Han, what else do you want?

After Shen Han was stared at, there was a faint smile on Jun's face, and the corners of his eyes and brows were full of joy.

After such a long time, Lin Nuo was either expressionless in front of him, or lowered his eyebrows and eyes. He would never smile at him, let alone show any other expressions.

So after Shen Han was glared at by him, for some reason, seeing Lin Nuo with such a lively expression, he suddenly felt good.

This made Lin Nuo feel a little baffled. It's been a long time since I saw Shen Han, why did Shen Han seem to be a different person? No, it wasn't like this last night.

"Promise to make a difference, if you want, you don't need to make a contract."

The cup in Shen Han's hand still recovered when Lin Nuo didn't notice it, he said after drinking.

He poured another glass unhurriedly, with a natural and relaxed expression, as if he was sure that Lin Nuo would make the choice he wanted.

Shameless.

Lin Nuo looked at Shen Han with the old god present, and cursed in her heart.

But he wanted something from others, so naturally he couldn't really conflict with Shen Han.

"Then, when will the contract be terminated?"

No matter what, Lin Nuo compromised, his tone sounded sullen, and he drank the tea in the cup in one gulp.

Shen Han didn't seem to expect that he would ask such a question, so after pondering for a while, he insisted on his wish.

"The contract will not be resolved."