Chapter 53

The spikes were only a few inches from the back of Lin Nuo's neck.

Lin Nuo was still making the final struggle, still flying forward, trying to avoid the unavoidable blow.

The expected attack did not come.

"Jade shuttle boat."

The voice was slightly cold, which was familiar to Lin Nuo, and subconsciously stopped, Lin Nuo looked back.

Even though his divine sense had detected that it was indeed Shen Han just now, after seeing it with his own eyes, Lin Nuo was still stunned.

Holding Mo's long tail with one hand, Shen Han stood up straight, Mo struggled to pull out his tail, but he couldn't shake Shen Han.

Shen Han flew towards the demon, and when passing by Shen Bing, he held Shen Bing in his hand.

After Lin Nuo was stunned for a moment, without saying anything, she lowered her head and silently took out the jade shuttle boat.

After the palm-sized boat became bigger, Lin Nuo stood on the boat.

The jade shuttle boat is extremely fast, but that is related to cultivation.

Lin Nuo's own mana is not enough, the jade shuttle boat can be used normally, but at this time, he has to protect the cub while urging the jade shuttle boat, so he might as well fly away from here faster.

Shen Bing was originally a magical weapon, but only in Shen Han's hands could it truly display its full strength.

The cold light of the sword's edge was reflected on Shen Han's face, and there was a cold killing intent in his eyes that he hadn't seen for a long time.

The demon was dragged aside by Shen Han, and Yun Hua was able to get away from under its hooves without any delay, and flew towards Gu Qing and Yun Hua.

"Qing'er."

Yunhua patted Gu Qing on the shoulder from behind, and said.

However, before Gu Qing could turn around and ask her what was wrong, Yun Hua stood in front of the two of them. Facing these thousands of monsters, she was obviously more relaxed than before.

Glancing at Yun Hua's back, Gu Qing made a move, took the Tianji plate and set up an array behind him.

"Aunt Hua, what happened just now?"

Gu Qing asked Yunhua while setting up the formation.

"It's nothing, I just wanted to tell you to be careful of the monster on the left, but Ah Hua came."

Yunhua smiled and said, her expression was natural, and she was busy dealing with monsters after she finished speaking, Gu Qing didn't feel anything wrong and continued to form the formation.

The barrier rose to block the monsters who wanted to sneak attack Lin Nuo, and at the same time, a protective barrier was placed for them.

The stench of the rotting corpse flower came again, and the black pollen splashed on the barrier. As more monsters died, the more rotting corpse flowers became.

Lin Nuo stood on the jade shuttle boat, took out the clean bottle, and threw it to Gu Qing.

"Qing'er."

When Gu Qing heard the sound, she caught the clean bottle without turning her head, and drew out the red lotus karmic fire inside, burning it to the rotting corpse flower pollen on the barrier.

No matter what, with Shen Han present, everyone present was at ease, including Lin Nuo.

Seeing that Gu Qing and the others were fine for the time being, Lin Nuo looked at Shen Han again.