Chapter 32

Wan Yao City

Lin Nuo stood outside the city gate, looking up at the huge city with a demonic aura.

This is the largest city in the demon world.

On weekdays, some big monsters occupy one side and live alone, and there are no traces of other monsters around, or monsters who like to live together, they occupy a mountain top, each looking for a place, and they are relatively close to each other. Some nature is preserved.

But no matter what, in order to practice, you need some secret treasures, spiritual plants, and if you can't find them, you need to buy or exchange things in the hands of other monster clans, and this Ten Thousand Monster City is slowly built.

Lin Nuo has been here twice before, and they both attended the Yaozu banquet with Shen Han.

But now, he was in trouble.

Excessive demon energy will have an impact on the unborn child, especially in this city of ten thousand demons, where ten thousand demons gather.

The law of the jungle in the demon world is more obvious than that in the practice world. I met Shen Han again and got his promise to send him back tomorrow. Lin Nuo was also afraid that his magic power would fail, and Gu Qing and Yun Hua were not around, so there was nothing wrong with it. If you rely on him, you can only follow Shen Han first.

Many thoughts passed through his mind, but it didn't take long, Lin Nuo looked at Shen Han beside him, and hesitated to speak.

"Peak Master Shen, I still won't go in."

Lin Nuo paused for a moment, seeing that Shen Han just looked at him without saying a word, so he said cautiously: "How about you tell me the exit of the demon world, and I will go back by myself."

Shen Han's expression was indifferent, he glanced at Lin Nuo, then walked towards the city.

"Wait for me here."

After leaving these words, Shen Han's figure disappeared.

Seeing this, Lin Nuo couldn't say anything, after all, he wanted something from Shen Han.

The sun was getting brighter, Lin Nuo felt that the sun was shining in the demon world, so she found a shade tree outside the city, took out a chair from the Qiankun bag, sat under the shade and waited for Shen Han.

The Qiankun bag belonged to Gu Qing, and it contained a lot of snacks and other supplies. The gray sword was also in it. When Lin Nuo was in the mansion of the Great Demon, Lin Nuo shrunk the gray sword and put it into the Qiankun bag.

Lin Nuo rummaged through the inside and found a small box of preserved fruit. This jade box was originally used to hold some treasures from heaven and earth, but Gu Xixi didn't lack these, so he used these to pack Lin Nuo's snacks. It was very suitable. Things don't go bad.

Meeting Shen Han unexpectedly this time made Lin Nuo a little at a loss, especially the one in his belly, subconsciously, he wanted to hide it from Shen Han's discovery.

Lin Nuo had just eaten two pieces of preserved peaches, and her mind was still in a mess when she saw Shen Han come out.

Next to him was a woman in white.

After seeing the purple bamboo flute in her hand, Lin Nuo knew that this was Yin Hanqiu.

It turns out that Shen Han came to the demon world with Fairy Jueyin.

The pair of fairy couples in white came towards him, Lin Nuo lowered his eyes, got up and put away the chair and the jade box in his hand.

Before, I thought that Shen Han would go to Wan Yao City for business and would go for a long time, but I didn't expect to come out so soon.