Chapter 64

After Gu Qing and Yun Hua came back, they also brought Qing Li, so Lin Nuo couldn't care less about talking to him, and focused all his attention on other people, talking and laughing with Qing Li, even the three little sparrows, Lin Nuo couldn't care less. very close.

Lin Nuo didn't pay much attention to him alone.

Shen Han felt more and more uncomfortable, but because he was outside and Qingli was present, he restrained his thoughts.

Lin Nuo stood next to Qingli, and just now heard Qingli and Shen Han talking, but because Shen Bing came over just now, he didn't listen carefully.

Seeing Lin Nuo's curious face, Qingli smiled and told him again.

"It is true that Li Zhengfeng has contacts with Moxiu. They do it very covertly, and the location is changeable. So far, no evidence has been found, so we have to keep watching."

Lin Nuo nodded, and he glanced at Shen Han. At first, Shen Han pointed out that Jueyin Valley was in collusion with Moxiu, but in the end when he opened the forbidden area, there was nothing inside.

Regarding what Qing Li said, Shen Han didn't have any troubles in his heart. He knew these things a long time ago, but no one believed them at the time. Not enough to convince people.

"Five days later, the major sects will meet in Xuantian City to discuss matters in the Demon Realm. Do you want to go or not?"

Qing Li turned to ask Shen Han again, Lin Nuo was listening, now standing next to Qing Li and Shen Han, there would be no magic cultivator to attack him.

——

Lin Nuo had just left the cave in the mansion.

Yun Hua sat at the table with Zai Zai in his arms, protecting the baby with one hand, and reaching for the teacup on the table with the other.

There was a slight pause in the movement of reaching out, Yun Hua frowned, and Zai Zai moved in her arms. She stopped as if she was looking down at him because Zai Zai was moving.

"Do you want to drink?"

The movement of stopping slightly continued naturally. After Yun Hua took a sip of tea, he teased Zai Zai to talk to him, just like usual.

From the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of Yunhua wanting to reach out to hug the child, and Yun Hua suddenly got up.

"Ah Hua, let's take Zai Zai to the rockery to see the waterfall."

Rou Rou said to Yun Hua with a smile, and Yun Hua took the lead to go there.

Zai Zai was still young, so he couldn't lie on an adult's shoulder and hug him with one hand. He had to use both arms. When Yun Hua usually hugged him, he would put away the palace fan.

"The sound is not too loud. He seems to like listening to the sound these days, Ah Hua."

Yun Hua glanced at the waterfall, smiled and said to Yunhua, she knew what it meant.

Even though she was a little annoyed that Yun Hua could not get close to her because she was holding the child, when Yun Hua looked at her, Yun Hua returned to normal, and the black demonic energy wrapped around her hair disappeared.

The colorful feathers fluttered to the front of the waterfall, and suddenly became bigger, but they still looked like light feathers.

Suddenly, the feather fanned a strong wind, and the water flow of the waterfall became bigger and rushed forward.

The waterfall and torrent pouring down from the rockery made a deafening sound, Yunhua quickly controlled the feathers to lose momentum.

Yun Hua protected the child and stepped back a little. Seeing Yun Hua turn around and look at Zai Zai apologetically, she smiled helplessly.