Chapter 102

The weather was getting hotter, Lin Nuo occasionally went down the mountain to look for Shenhan, and he could see the villagers in the village put on thin shirts.

The monk's physique is resistant to heat and cold. If there is no accident, he will always wear light and light clothes. Whether he is walking or flying with a sword, he looks elegant and chic.

The cub is seven or eight months old, and gradually a word or two will pop out of his mouth, most of which are called Lin Nuo Daddy or Daddy, and Lin Nuo will talk to him and teach him every day.

Zai Zai was born beautiful and cute, with a small brain and a smart mind. Compared with ordinary children, he called people earlier. He knew that the word Daddy meant Lin Nuo.

But most of the time, Zai Zai is still slurred, and more words pop out of his mouth.

There are birds chirping in the courtyard, chirping, the tone is clear and melodious, as if they are singing in response.

Lin Nuo was playing with Zai Zai in the room, he was sitting on the blanket on the floor, Zai Zai crawled into his arms from the other side.

Zai'er was only wearing a red bellyband like a child's, with pictures of birds embroidered on it, which Yunhua made for him.

The little bellyband only covered his little belly, and his fleshy, white and tender limbs were all exposed. Zaizai was so happy, he giggled, he could already crawl very fast and steadily, and went straight to Lin Nuo. Come in your arms.

When Lin Nuo picked him up, Zai Zai was very happy, especially after Lin Nuo kissed his cheek, he followed Lin Nuo's example and kissed Lin Nuo's cheek, but Lin Nuo's face was covered with saliva .

"You are so dirty."

After Lin Nuo wiped his face, he smiled and hugged Zai Zai high, Zai Erle's fat feet kicked wildly in the air.

"Call Daddy."

Zai Zai was happy, and Lin Nuo also smiled and rolled his eyes. He was already speaking softly, but now he slowed down even more.

"Father, father."

Zai'er is so smart, as soon as Lin Nuo said this, he started babbling.

But after all, he was just learning to speak, Zai Zai's voice sounded a bit vague, and it was difficult for him to connect two words together.

Waving his little fleshy hand, Zai'er was held in Lin Nuo's arms again.

Kissing that soft little face fiercely, Lin Nuo's eyes widened, his cub is really obedient, smart and obedient.

A small paper flying crane wobbled in from the window. After Lin Nuo saw it, he gathered spiritual power in his hand and drew the paper flying crane into his hand.

"Nuo Nuo, I have arrived in the clan."

It was Yunhua's crisp voice. She returned to the Sparrow Clan in the morning, and the phoenix egg was still sealed in the Demon Realm. This was a very worrying thing for the Sparrow Clan.

Moreover, the demon world is now sealed, but only the sparrow clan knows that if the phoenix is ​​really hatched and refined into a monster, it is a dangerous thing.

If you add those demons who are about to move, the seal of the demon world is likely to be broken one day.

These Yunhua had told them all, including Shen Han, so even though it seemed that the Three Realms were in a peaceful and prosperous world now, the hidden dangers were still impossible to ignore.