Chapter 50

Yunhua took the phoenix eggs out again in the morning. The medicinal plants she had prepared for the eggs were all used up, and she was going to find some more, so there were only the three of them here tonight.

Lin Nuo and the three of them originally watched the snow scene in the mortal world together. In the evening, after Gu Qing and Yun Hua had something to eat with him, they went back to their rooms.

Lin Nuo wandered around the courtyard, teasing the birds, but it didn't take long before her stomach started to move.

As soon as the front foot entered the room, before the door was closed, Gray Sword flew in from the outside, seemed to hesitate, and lightly rubbed against Lin Nuo's arm.

"You go out first, after today, I will play with you again."

Lin Nuo thought that Gray Sword was here to play with him, so he forced a smile and said to it.

But Hui Jian flew to the other side of the room as if he refused to leave.

He had no time to think about Hui Jian, and the movement in his belly made Lin Nuo more and more uneasy. This was an experience he had never experienced before, and he was a little at a loss.

Even though he had collected some news about the birth of the spirit fetus, he was still nervous and worried about whether Zai Zai would be safe.

After closing the door and walking towards the bed, Lin Nuo sat down with some difficulty while supporting her waist.

In the past month, he had almost lost all his mana. Fortunately, there were Yun Hua and Gu Qing by his side. He didn't have to do anything during this period of time, and Gu Qing and Yun Hua stopped letting him go out frequently.

His stomach started to hurt, Lin Nuo looked down at the shimmering belly, he could still bear the pain now.

Sensing that the mana in his body began to recover, Lin Nuo lay on the bed, waiting for that moment to come.

The room has already been filled with all kinds of spiritual treasures and strange things. A large amount of spiritual energy has been prepared in Juling Cauldron two days ago, and a formation has been carved in the room, trapping all the spiritual energy in the entire room.

Concentrating some spiritual power on the fingertips, Lin Nuo pointed out and hit the Gathering Spirit Cauldron.

There was a sound of "铛" from the body of the tripod, and the formation was awakened. For a moment, the room was full of precious light, and the bright eyes of Chu could hardly be opened, but this was for ordinary people. Can see things.

The extremely abundant aura made Lin Nuo suddenly feel light in his body. After coming to the mortal world, he no longer felt his body was heavy because of the weak aura, and the pain in his abdomen seemed to be reduced a bit.

In the small room, the aura was filled to a peak, even stronger than the aura in Qianshan Mingyue Pavilion.

Unlike mortal sons, he is a monk, and he is pregnant with a spiritual womb. After the spiritual womb absorbs the spiritual energy it needs, it can be transformed into a ball of light and born from the mother's womb.

Even so, Lin Nuo still had to suffer.

When the light in the room was shining brightly, Yun Hua and Gu Qing noticed it immediately.

Gu Qing, who was meditating, flew out of the room, and Yun Hua also came out of the room.

The doors and windows of Lin Nuo's room were closed tightly, so Yun Hua and Gu Qing had to stand outside the door with anxious expressions.