Chapter 110

Shen Han appeared in the courtyard, while Lin Nuo was fidgeting fidgeting with his cub in his arms. After seeing the man who suddenly appeared, he opened his mouth, but suddenly he didn't know what to say.

Too many things happened in the past two days, and something happened to Yun Hua again. He couldn't do anything by himself. Lin Nuo had never hated his own weakness as much as today.

"Ahan."

With a slight choke in his throat, Lin Nuo called him softly.

Shen Han immediately walked over, his brows were full of worry, when he was on the road just now, he received a message from someone else, so he knew about Lin Nuo's affairs.

"I'll bring Yun Hua out. I'll ask them to take you to a safe place. I'll pick you up after the incident is over."

Shen Han patted Lin Nuo's head, the situation is critical now, he can't delay any longer, he needs to unite with more high-level monks to kill the demon lord in one fell swoop, the turmoil in the Three Realms will subside, otherwise there will be more disasters.

"Nuonuo, the demon lord has already appeared, and time is running out. If he recovers all his strength, there is nothing he can do."

He simply and quickly explained to Lin Nuo that two men dressed similarly to Tu Shen appeared in the yard. They were Shen Han's subordinates and had been sent to various places to check for news. On the way back, Shen Han Only then did they send a letter telling them all to go back to Tibetan Sword Peak. Even Tu Shen had a total of ten people, and it will take time for the others to come back.

Before Lin Nuo could react, Shen Han asked those two people to take him away.

Gu Qing went to the Law Enforcement Hall. Besides Lin Nuo and Zai Zai, there was also a demon girl named Xin Zhi in the yard.

Probing her head out of the door, the resentment in Xin Zhi's eyes had reduced a lot, and she was more like a normal human girl. She thought she was making little noise, but she still attracted other people in the yard. Sight.

"There is demonic energy in the blood, and the monsters belong to the demon race."

After being discovered, Xin Zhi looked very uncomfortable, but she still came out of the room, only looked at Lin Nuo and said, and then closed the door with a "bang".

Xin Zhi is a member of the Demon Clan. To be so sure, she must have discovered the existence of Demon Qi. Lin Nuo knew that she was talking about the bloody water that almost attacked Zai Zai. The girl also told him these things, which made Lin Nuo feel a little guilty.

"She can go with you, but a forbidden spell must be cast."

Shen Han said, for a demon girl who once had a murderous intention towards Gu Qing, even if she is obviously better now, he can't take the risk, especially with Lin Nuo and the child. The current situation makes it impossible for him to take the risk. Trust other people.

As soon as the words fell, the elders headed by the third elder arrived in the courtyard. When Shen Han came back just now, he directly sent a letter to them, saying that they would discuss in the front hall, but they did not expect them to come here directly.

After briefly narrating the matter of the demon lord, Shen Han flipped his hand, and the repaired ancient Xuanyuan sword appeared in front of everyone.

The simple and majestic sword body is engraved with complex lines, and under the sunlight, some golden light flashes.

As soon as the ancient sword came out, the whole courtyard was full of murderous sword aura. If Shen Han hadn't sealed the surrounding area in time, this sword aura would probably be known to everyone in Hidden Sword Peak.