Chapter 91

A skinny child emerged from the grass at half a person's height. When Shen Han saw his appearance clearly, his expression was slightly startled.

Even though they haven't opened yet, there are familiar traces in the eyebrows and eyes, which let Shen Han confirm that this is Lin Nuo when he was young.

Lin Nuo was younger than the boy in Shen Han's memory, and his clothes were worn out.

Because he was too thin, his eyes were very big, and the thin and dirty child was covered in grass, as if he had rolled in it.

The little Lin Nuo was just past the bend of Shen Han's legs. He touched his belly, licked his chapped lips, and walked in one direction, very purposefully.

Lin Nuo didn't see Shen Han who was standing aside, and didn't even see him when he passed by Shen Han.

Shen Han subconsciously followed him, but still looked back at the grass.

With a flick of the sleeve, a light breeze pushed away the grass, revealing a small area that was overwhelmed inside. It seemed that the little Lin Nuo had slept there all night.

Following Lin Nuo all the way to the river, the small figure found a place where the water flow was gentle, squatted down on the stones by the river, and stretched out his hands to splash water in it.

Shen Han stood right behind him, a small lump moved in his arms, it was Lin Nuo who had turned into a bird.

Lin Nuo had been observing the outside with his spiritual sense. When he saw the dirty child, he was also a little dazed, and he recognized that it was himself.

The surrounding environment seems to be somewhat familiar, Lin Nuo observes here, his memory of living outside when he was a child is not very clear, but he still vaguely remembers that he seems to have indeed lived in this area.

Shen Han looked at the little Lin Nuo squatting by the river and playing with water, he even washed his face, after washing his face, he took a handful of clean water and took a small sip.

His stomach rumbled. Lin Nuo was hungry. In fact, he was hungry all the time. If he couldn't find food, he would get hungry. So Lin Nuo drank a lot of water to keep his stomach from emptying.

The water in the river must be cold, Shen Han looked at Lin Nuo's small body and shivered, but he didn't seem to take it seriously, he stood up and touched his belly, his eyes glanced around, he wanted to find some something to eat.

When Lin Nuo was drinking water just now, Shen Han frowned slightly, and seeing Lin Nuo's lips chapped just now, he thought Nuo Nuo was thirsty.

Take out the jade dew nectar from the mustard seed universe, Shen Han wants Xiao Lin Nuo to drink this, but Lin Nuo can't feel his touch.

Shen Han couldn't help it, he straightened his waist, his eyes fell on the flowing river, and there was no shadow of him in it.

"Nu Nuo."

Seeing that Lin Nuo chose a random direction to walk, Shen Han stepped forward with his long legs and stood in front of Lin Nuo in two or three steps. He called Lin Nuo softly.

But Xiao Lin Nuo didn't hear it, and he didn't even see Shen Han standing in front of him.

Seeing that Lin Nuo was about to bump into his leg, Shen Han had no choice but to get out of the way.

When Lin Nuo was squatting there just now, he bumped into Lin Nuo, but it was Lin Nuo, but Lin Nuo didn't show any signs of being touched, he was afraid that Lin Nuo would bump into his leg, and he didn't take comfort in the pain and injury Little Nuo Nuo.