One Shot - Kiyotaka's Sister

Don't Skip This!

I got some inspo from the story Classroom of the Elite: Oneshots and Future Reactions Chapter: My sisters By: Weeeeeeeeeeeeb69. This is NOT related to the main story. I just wanted to write this idea since I had no other ideas. I do plan on continuing the main story though. Have fun reading!

Characters except for his sister, Emi are not mine

First Person POV - Kiyotaka Ayanokoji

We were in class when we heard a knock on the door. Chabashira-sensei paused the lesson to open the door. I looked out the window, not caring who it was.

"Umm, hello! I'm the guest, I got permission to come and visit someone in this class," the voice sounded like a young girl's voice. But the voice was familiar to me. I was thinking of who it could be when a person came into my mind. I looked at the door. I could only see her brown hair. It reached to the middle of her back.

"Ah, Emi, right?" Chabashira replied. Now I knew for sure that it was her, my eleven year old sister. What is she doing here? I thought. Father had always favored her. He went easy on her so she probably got permission to come here and not sneak out.

"Yes! Can I come in?" she asked.

Third Person POV

Everyone was confused on who she was. But some of the girls were aweing at how cute she was. Her brown hair was in two low pigtails that were tied with hair bands that had pink bows.

"Yes, you may. Can you tell me who you're looking for though?" Chabashira asked. Out of curiosity, all the students listened.

First Person POV - Ayanokoji Kiyotaka 

I turned to face the window, not wanting her to notice me. I did care for her, I just didn't want to attract attention.

"That person!" she pointed in my direction. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her glaring at me. Some people were confused whether it was me or Horikita. Emi started marching towards the corner of the room. I could see that some people were confused as to why she was so angry. When I turned my head around she was already in front of me. People were whispering.

"Stand up!" she ordered me. I had a soft spot for her so I stood up. She raised her hand which was in a fist, and then punched me in the chest. It didn't hurt much. She wasn't too strong yet.

"Ow," I pretended like it hurt. I could see Kei looking at me and asking who she was through her eyes.

"Stop lying!" She shouted. Why did she have to throw a tantrum here?

"Are you angry?" I asked. She nodded with angry tears welling up.

"You left me there!" the tears started falling. I wiped them away.

"But father doesn't make you do so much work," I was a little confused on why she was angry. She had it easy.

"No one helped me after you left! Father was busy looking for you!" she shouted.

"Shh," I told her. People were confused on what she said. "Chabashira-sensei, can we go out into the hallway?"

"Yes," I started walking but Emi didn't follow. I held out my hand but she didn't take it.

"Do you want a piggyback ride?" I didn't want to ask this, but she wouldn't budge. Piggyback rides were her favorite so I knew this would work. She nodded. I crouched down and she jumped onto my back. Eyes were on me. This was so embarrassing. I could hear comments like "He's so kind to her," "Who is she?" "Why's she so angry at Ayanokoji-kun?"

I finally reached the door which seemed like it took forever. I put her on the floor and she was still angry at me.

"Did father not help you?" I asked when we went out.

"No! He basically forgot about me!"

"Shh, there are other classes going on,"

"What about after he found out about me going here?"

"It got better, but since you don't help me anymore I had to take the classes," what she meant by classes probably meant she had to start the White Room program. She used to have me tutor her and help her with worksheets that father gave.

"I'm sorry for leaving you," 

"... it's ok, father said I can stay here for a few days. He said he got me a dorm room too!" she happily said. 

"Y-you're gonna stay?" I didn't want her to embarrass me any more.

"Yes! Father said you will help me with my worksheets!" No wonder she was carrying a bag. 

"So, how long are you going to stay?" I asked.

"He said I can stay for the week!" The week?! I thought in my mind. He goes too easy on her.

"That's... great, well, I have to head back to class now. I'll see you at four,"

"Ok! Bye!" 

"Bye,"

I headed back into the classroom and all eyes were on me. 

"Who was that?" Sudo asked.

"My sister," I answered. People began to talk about how cute she was, and how she was nothing like me. 

"Now class, quiet down," Chabashira said.

Authors Note

I hope you liked it! Sorry for it not being the main story! I might continue this or write more one shots when I have no other ideas. And like I said in the beginning, I will continue the main story, it just might take some time for me to think of ideas. Anyways, thanks for reading it!

Word Count

921 Words