One Shot - Shiro and Yuki

Don't Skip This!

I'm still thinking about the next chapter, whether they should stay in the white room or leave. But I thought I should just finish this since I had this for a pretty long time. Please pretend their class is Class B, I know that they do become Class B but I'm not sure when so we'll pretend that the class is Class B currently. Let's also pretend that the class knows that Kiyotaka and Kei are dating. And also I made up their last names. Enjoy reading!

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

First Person POV - Ayanokoji Kiyotaka

It was the first day of the second year of high school. I had noticed that there was an empty seat next to mine. Horikita wasn't next to me anymore. She sat at the seat next to the empty table and was reading a book. No one seemed to be absent either. There had also been an empty seat next to Sudo. Everyone was talking to each other waiting for Chabashira-sensei to start the class, but she never came. Five minutes into the class, she finally appeared.

"Sorry class, we will begin the class, but, there are two new transfer students," the door opened and two students walked in. One was a boy and the other was a girl. The boy had blue hair and the girl had blonde hair to her shoulders. "Please introduce yourselves," 

"Hello, I am Miura Shiro," the boy said. 

"Hello! I am Kaneko Yuki! It's a pleasure to meet you guys!" the girl said. 

I could see the girl scan the room, and then our eyes met. She looked shocked. I didn't know the reason, but she did look shocked. She turned to Miura-kun and whispered something. That turned his gaze to me. Do they know me? I asked myself. I tried to remember if I have ever met people like them. I thought and thought, until two people came to my mind. Shiro and Yuki from the White Room. I remembered them. 

"Kaneko-san, please sit next to Ayanokoji-kun," Chabashira-sensei said. I raised my hand. She walked down and sat next to me. 

"Kiyotaka! Do you remember me?" Yuki asked. 

"No, do you know me?" I pretended not to know. 

"Yes, do you reme-" she got cut off by Chabashira's voice. 

Time Skip to Lunch

"Hey, Kiyotaka, do you want to eat lunch with me and Shiro?" she asked. But before I could answer, a voice cut in.

"Kiyotaka! Let's go!" the voice was Kei's. 

"Ok, coming, Kei," I replied back. I got up and followed Kei, ignoring Yuki. 

As we were walking in the hallways, Kei asked, "Hey, do you know Kaneko-san? She seems to know you," 

"Don't worry about it, we were just classmates," I answered. 

"Oh, how come you ignored her then?" she asked.

"To not attract attention, plus, it might come across a bad way if people see me talking to another girl, right, Kei?" 

"Hmm, I guess!" 

First Person POV - Yuki

I walked up to Shiro. I was a little sad at how Kiyotaka ignored me. I was pretty sure he didn't forget about me. He didn't have that bad of a memory. But more importantly, who was that girl? She even called him by his first name!

"Did you ask Kiyotaka to eat lunch with us?" Shiro asked.

 "... he ignored me," I told him.

"Let's go and ask him again in the cafeteria," he said. 

As we were walking in the hallway, we spotted him, but with that girl that I saw earlier. 

"Do you know who she is?" Shiro asked, talking about the girl "Kei".

"She called him by his first name earlier, maybe a friend," I said, and then muttered, "or more," 

"He's not that good at making friends, I doubt it, maybe there discussing a plan for a test, I heard there tests are very different here," I did hear that there were special exams. Some even took place on an island. In the White Room, we just took paper tests. I was excited for these new tests. 

"Yeah, probably," I said, trying to think optimistically. We walked over to their table. 

"Hello! I'm Kaneko Yuki, do you want to eat lunch with us?" I asked, introducing myself incase Kiyotaka actually did forget me. I saw him look at the girl, were they speaking to each other through their eyes?

"Sure! I'm Karuizawa Kei and this is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka," Karuizawa said. 

"Nice to meet you, how about we sit over there?" I said and pointed to an empty table of four. 

"Sure," she said. They carried their trays and sat down next to each other. 

"We're gonna go get our foods," I told them. After we were a little far from them, I whispered to Shiro, "Hey, did you see that?! They are definitely not just classmates discussing a plan! The way they look at each other is NOT how classmates do!" 

"Calm down, let's not make assumptions, we can ask after we get our lunch," we made our way to the food and got some food. We were heading back with our trays. I saw them talking. 

I sat down next to Kiyotaka. Karuizawa was across from me. 

"Are you guys friends? You seem pretty close," I said. 

"Ah, uh," Karuizawa seemed like she didn't know what to say. 

"We're dating," Kiyotaka said. Karuizawa's face went a little red. 

"... oh... how nice!" I tried to put some excitement in what I said but it was sad to hear. 

"So... earlier, you called Kiyotaka by his first name, do you know each other?" she asked. 

"Oh, we used to go the same school," I told her. 

First Person POV - Karuizawa Kei

Kaneko said they went to the same school. I decided to use this chance to get to know Kiyotaka's past a little better. I remembered I said that if he was in a manga he was trained in a facility or something. 

"What school did you guys go to?" I asked her. 

"Oh, umm, I forgot, haha..." how could you forget the school you went to?

I'm not the smartest, but even I could tell that this was suspicious.

Author's Note

I don't have much to say, but I hoped you enjoyed it!

Word Count

1079