One Shot - Kiyotaka's Sister Part 2

Hello! Sorry for taking so long to write this, I had no motivation and have been working on my summer homework. But thanks for waiting! Hope you enjoy! 

P.S. 

This is happening during Year 2 Volume 9.5 a little after Kei got better from her cold. I'm not really sure if they have school but I wrote it with school. Somethings might be wrong in part 1 since I didn't have a specific timeline. Things may be wrong in this part too since I don't know the whole volume, only some since I have heard spoilers. Also, some stuff are made up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

First Person POV - Ayanokoji Kiyotaka

Class had ended and everyone got there things and headed out the door with their friends. I packed my things and then turned around to see Kei standing in front of me with her bag and new necklace. 

"Can we go to Keyaki Mall? I wanna go shopping!" Kei asked, "Oh, and I got so many compliments about the necklace you gave! Thank you!" 

"Sure," I had forgot about Emi after she had left. 

We were walking towards the door when Kei spoke up, "What's your sisters name? She's so cute!" 

"Emi," now I had remembered that I said would see her at four, which was right now. I hoped she had forgot but when we turned around after stepping out of the classroom, we saw a girl sitting on the floor playing games on her phone.

"Ah! Oniisan! What took you so long? I've been waiting forever!" she stood up. I checked my phone to see the time, it was only 4:03.

"You probably just came early, it's only been three minutes," I told her. 

"Whatever! Anyways... who is she?" Emi pointed and redirected her vision towards Kei. 

"Oh, umm," Kei didn't know what to say. 

"She's my girlfriend," I said.

"Good joke. Nice to meet you onii-sans friend, I'm Emi," she put her hand out for a handshake. 

"It's the truth," I butted in. 

"I don't believe you," Emi was quite stubborn. 

"It's the truth," I said again.

"I don't believe you," Emi repeated. We went on like this for a couple minutes. Kei was staring, not knowing what to do. 

"Umm, Kiyotaka's telling the truth, Emi-chan," Kei had finally said after watching. 

"... oh... you have a girlfriend?" Emi asked, starting to believe a little. 

"Yeah, is there something wrong with that?" I asked. 

"Yes, how did you end up getting one? You're terrible at talking, let alone good looking," 

"Pfft," Kei laughed, "I can't believe your getting bullied by your little sister," she whispered to me.

"What do you want?" I asked Emi. 

"I want a tour around the school," she said. 

"Fi-" I got cut off by a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Horikita. 

"I want to talk to you about the upcoming test (this is made up, idk if there's a test or not)," she said. I looked back at Emi to see if she would let me. 

"Candy first," she told me and put out her hand, palm up. 

"I don't have candy," 

"But you always do, well, you did in the Whi-" I quickly covered her mouth. She was such a pain to deal with. "Mmmmm!" I let go. 

"You stay here with Kei, okay?" 

"I can go to the mall with her and get some candy," Kei offered. Emi nodded her head to agree with Kei. I sighed and then nodded telling them they could get candy. I left with Horikita and went into the classroom. 

First Person POV - Karuizawa Kei

I held Emi's hand making sure she wouldn't wander off. She had really soft skin just like Kiyotaka. 

"What's your favorite type of candy?" I asked her.

"Gummy bears, Oniisan always gave me those back in the Whi-... winter," hmm? Whi? What does that mean? White? She did try to say that back in the hallways. I'll ask Kiyotaka about it later. 

"I like gummies too! We'll go get lots of gummies then!" we were walking outside when it started snowing, "Do you like Winter, Emi?" I asked her.

"No, there's too much white," she responded. 

"You don't like white?" does this relate to what she said before? White? 

"No,"

First Person POV - Emi

I hated seeing the color white. It reminded me of the White Room and I basically live there. Everything was white there, except for the teachers clothes. I felt lonely when I saw white and because of the white, I hated Winter too. 

I looked around. We were walking towards this big building which was probably the mall. This was my first time going into a mall.

"Is that building the mall?" I asked to see if my guess was right.

"Yes, there's a little candy shop in there (I don't think that's true)," I got excited. I hadn't had candy ever since oniisan left. Sometime's for a reward he would get them since he did very well. (Not true either)

First Person POV - Karuizawa Kei

We were walking when I stopped to a voice. 

"Karuizawa-san!" the person called. I turned around. I saw long pink hair. It was Ichinose-san. "Are you feeling better? I heard you got sick from Ayanokoji-kun," she asked. 

"Yes, thank you for asking," I said. I wondered if Kiyotaka went out with Ichinose-san for Christmas.

"Oh, who is she? Isn't she too young to be in high school?" she asked after she saw Emi. 

"This is Emi, she's Kiyotaka's sister," I told her.

"Nice to meet you, Emi-chan!" Ichinose said. 

"Yeah... nice to meet you too," Emi replied. A couple weeks ago, Ichinose had this cold aura around her. It was really different from her usual self. I think Emi picked up on it.

"I'm heading to the gym now, bye!" she said and then walked past us. 

"We're almost to the mall, let's go," I told Emi. 

We took a few more steps and then we were in the mall. People were chatting with their friends holding bags. I led Emi to the candy shop. It wasn't that big. It was a little small but it had candy and currently candy was the important part. 

"Let's get this box of gummies," the box had smaller bags of gummies inside of it so I decided to just get that. 

"Ok!"

Authors Note

I did not know how to end this part so the ending is pretty bad. I could probably make another part but I'm not too sure. But after this part is Chapter 6. Anyways, thanks for reading! 

Word Count

1128