Chapter 5

Don't Skip This!

This will be part of the main story but from now on I'm not going to do the sentence I add in the beginning and end (I'm not sure if you understand what I mean). It's kinda hard to come up with it. Sorry! 

Also, this chapter will be about Kei and her sister going to the White Room. I couldn't come up with anything else. She will be in the fourth generation even though she isn't as smart. Sorry for the bad idea! 

Btw, I don't know too much about the White Room and COTE so some things might be incorrect. 

First Person POV - Ayanokoji Kiyotaka

Everyone else had gone to the changing rooms to begin changing. We stayed back since Kei still hadn't revealed her scar. We went into the ocean some more and then we headed over to the shower area (idk what you call that, hopefully you understand what I mean) to wash the sand off our shoes. 

"Ughh! I hate this sand and I'm so, so, so tired!" Kei had kept complaining while walking with the sand in her shoes. I nodded in agreement. It was annoying walking with sand in your shoes, but I didn't complain. 

After we made it to the shower, Kei hurriedly went to one to wash it off. There were two buttons and two shower hoses (I think it's called that). I saw Kei press the bottom one and the bottom hose turned on. I did the same thing as her. We rinsed off the sea water and went to the changing rooms. It had been thirty minutes since everyone else had went. 

"Ah, Ayanokoji-kun, Karuizawa-san, are you going to the changing rooms?" Ichinose asked us as she saw us heading towards the changing rooms still in our bathing suits. She came out with regular clothes on (sounds weird). Her hair was still damp from the water though. 

"Yes," I replied and we headed in. 

I came out and saw Ichinose still standing there on her phone. 

"Aren't you ready to go?" I asked her. 

"Ah! Sorry, you scared me. I want to say thanks to everyone who came here! I did take time from everyone. Thank you for coming, Ayanokoji-kun!" she replied.

"No problem," 

I waited for about three more minutes and Kei came out. 

"You're still here Ichinose-san, how come?" Kei asked. 

"I wanted to say thanks for you coming so thank you Karuizawa-san!" she told the same thing. 

"No, thank you for setting this up!" 

We said our goodbyes and then headed to our cars. The parking lot was almost empty and the sun was setting. The time was 7 PM currently. 

"I wanna drive this time!" Kei quickly said before I opened the car door. 

"Didn't you just say you were tired though?" I remembered the scene where Kei had complained about the sand and how tired she was.

"Ha ha! I was just joking!" it didn't sound like she was joking though.

"I don't think you should drive," I told her and went to the drivers side. She wanted to drive but reluctantly went to the passengers side.

Halfway through the drive, I looked to the side and found Kei asleep. I was glad I didn't let her drive.

We arrived at Kei's house at around eight. The sky was now dark. I looked at Kei who was still asleep. 

"Kei," I whispered. I shook her a little to wake her up.

"Huh...?" her eyes were halfway open. "Where are we?" she asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"We're at your home," I replied.