Chapter 7

Authors Note

I'm gonna skip writing the martial arts class since I know nothing about martial arts, sorry. Have fun reading!

P.S. 

Some stuff are made up!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

First Person POV - Karuizawa Kei

We had just finished the martial arts class. Kiyotaka got paired with Shiro and I got paired with Yuki. The teacher taught me some steps first and then let me and Yuki fight. Of course, I lost and ended up with a couple bruises. I was said to have extra classes on Sunday. We have classes everyday except on Sunday. I was kind of sad but I guess I do need it. Once the martial arts teacher left, someone else came in. He led us to this huge room that had five large tables. I followed Kiyotaka, Shiro and Yuki to one of the tables and sat down next to Kiyotaka. 

"This is your first time here, right?" Yuki who was sitting in front of me asked.

"Yes, it is," I responded back. 

"I'm Yuki! If you ever need help, you can ask me! My rooms G4 #3," she told me. 

"Ah, thanks!" I was glad that Yuki was really kind. She made the atmosphere much nicer. The person who led us here came back with two trays in his hand. He was carrying our lunch food. I could see there were carrots, broccoli and rice. Ugh, I hate carrots! I thought to myself. He handed me one of the trays and the other to Yuki. He then came back with two more trays more Kiyotaka and Shiro.

"Kiyotaka, will I be able to see Kaede after the classes end?" I asked. I wanted to at least be able to see her out of all these months we were staying here for. 

"You can go to her room. But I will have to help you after classes to," he said. I had forgotten about them. Kiyotaka picked up his fork and ate his veggies. Now that I think about it, Kiyotaka was never a picky eater.  I had never noticed that before. 

"Kei, you seem close to Kiyotaka, he usually never speaks to people. Do you know him?" Yuki asked me. 

"Oh, yes, I do know him. We went to the same high school," I didn't seem to need to add that we were dating. It would be useless in a place like this. 

"That's cool, I'm surprised he made friends," 

"Yeah,"

We had thirty minutes to have lunch and then after that we had to continue. 

Time Skip to When They Finish the Schedule

We had gotten dismissed from out teacher. We left the room and headed into our rooms. Kiyotaka had followed me into mine since he had to tutor me for three hours. This is going to be horrible! I thought. I had gotten some tutor sessions from him at ANHS but I had never gotten one for three hours long! 

"Do we have to do this?" I asked him. 

"Yes," Ugh

For the next three hours I had been learning math. My worst subject. 

We had just finished it all and I did not want to do anything else, but I knew I should at least go see Kaede. 

"I'm going to go see Kaede now," I told Kiyotaka and we left the room. Kiyotaka went back to his room and I went the opposite direction of him. I walked down the hallway and I finally reached her door. I knocked on it and she came and opened it. 

"Nee-san!" she said and hugged me. 

"How are you?" I asked, already knowing the answer. 

"Terrible! I hate this! I don't want to do this!" she complained. 

"I know, but we have to persevere through. We have nowhere else to go, right?" I told her.

"What about your friends from high school? Can't we stay with them?" she asked. I thought about it for a second. She was right, I could ask a friend if we could just stay over. 

"I'll think about it," I answered. I didn't want to be here but I had to think about it.

Authors Note

I am so, so, so sorry! I had totally forgotten about this. I will try to write at least every week but now that school started I am much busier. I could try to write on Sunday's though. I know this was kind of short but this was all I could write since I'm a little busy. Thanks for reading! 

Word Count

778