Chapter 6

You Could Skip This If You Want

I don't know how the White Room looks like on the outside or the inside so I will be making that up. I also don't know the White Room schedule so I will be making that up too. But have fun reading!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

First Person POV - Karuizawa Kei

We had reached our new "school". It was much bigger than I expected. The whole outside was white. Well, it was called the White Room. 

"Are you ready, Kaede?" I asked bending down to her level.  

"... I'm nervous..." she replied. 

"This will be really really hard, but we'll do it until the end, alright? Promise me not to give up, ok?" I held out my pinky. I had heard from Kiyotaka that his generation, the fourth generation and also the one I'm going to, is really hard, "I won't give up either," 

"...ok, I won't give up!" she held her pinky up too and we promised each other. 

"Are you guys ready?" Kiyotaka asked. 

"Yes," me and Kaede said. 

As Kiyotaka opened the white door, I was getting super nervous. What if I do give up? How hard will it be? Will I fail?  But he probably saw how nervous I was and said, "Even if you don't pass the test, it's up to the teachers if you do fail," (I have the pdf downloads but I usually just scroll through it so I don't read the whole thing. I think this might be true since I feel like I have read that before, but don't trust me!)

"Ok," I said while I nodded my head. I was preparing myself for the torture ahead. 

Kiyotaka led the way. We passed by some of the classrooms. All I saw was white. Even the uniform was all white. It looked like an all white hospital gown. Even the place reminded me of the hospital. Through the windows on the door, I could see many different classes going on. Some kids were fighting and some could've been taking tests. As we were walking, we finally reached a door. The door was like every other door, all white, except, it had no windows. Kiyotaka knocked on the door and a voice came through, "Come in," he opened the door and inside was a man sitting on a chair. The room looked like an office.

"Are they the new student's?" the man asked. His eyes sort of looked like Kiyotaka's. 

"Yes," Kiyotaka responded.

"Alright, what are your names?" he asked us. 

"I'm Karuizawa Kei and this is Karuizawa Kaede," I said. Kaede looked a bit nervous so I spoke for her. 

"Ok, Kei, you are in the fourth generation, and Kaede, you are in the tenth generation (Idk if that's correct)" he told us, "Here is the uniform," he handed us the hospital looking gowns that I saw earlier. 

"Thank you," I responded and took it. 

"Thank you," Kaede said, but in a small voice. Kiyotaka led us out and we then followed him again. He led us up the stairs. There were lot's of doors, but this time, with no windows. The doors had a letter and number and another number. It was confusing at first, but after he led us to one of the doors that had "G4 #4" on it he explained. 

"G4 stands for generation four and you are number four. You can get changed now, I'll lead Kaede to her room," he said. I walked into my room. It was white like usual. My bed was in the right corner and a table in the left corner. Next to the door, there was a dresser. As I opened it up, I saw two more of the uniforms.

I got changed into my uniform and heard a knock on my door. I opened it up to see Kiyotaka in the same uniform.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes, where is Kaede?" I asked back.

"She's still changing, she should be down by now though, let's go to her," he said.

"Ok,"

We walked to her door which said "G10 #38". The number of kids in generation ten surprised me. Kiyotaka knocked on her door and she answered.

"Ready?" Kiyotaka asked.

"I think," she replied. He led us down the stairs and to Kaede's "classroom first". When we arrived, we could see the students settling in. She was just on time.

"Bye, see you later, ok?" I told her. I would say "Have fun," but who could in a place like this.

"Ok, bye!" she gave me a hug and then opened the door and walked in. I could see the teacher introduce her to everyone.

"Let's hurry," Kiyotaka told me. We quickly walked to the fourth generation room. He opened the door and I walked in. There was much less people in the room than the tenth generation. There was a boy and a girl in their seats. Kiyotaka left to go to his seat. I walked up to the teacher.

"Umm, hi, I'm a new student here," I told him.

"Karuizawa Kei?" he asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Alright, we will go around saying our first names now," the teacher said.

"Hi, I'm Kei," I told everyone.

The boy was sitting in the front and said, "I'm Shiro,"

Then the girl who sat in the front next to Shiro said, "Hello! I'm Yuki!"

And then, Kiyotaka went, "Kiyotaka,"

"Sit in that chair," the teacher pointed to an empty table next to Kiyotaka's. I walked up and sat down.

"We will continue off yesterday's class, Kei, you will finish this test to see your level," he passed out worksheets to everyone else but gave me a packet. Everyone took out a pencil from their desk so I did the same. I looked at the first question. It was a little hard but I remembered Kiyotaka teaching me it when he tutored me. I figured it out. As I finished the pages it got harder and harder. There were ten pages in total and I only understood three pages.

"Umm, I did the best I could with the packet," I walked up and handed it in. He looked through it.

"Only three?" he asked me.

"...yes..." I responded, the way he phrased it made me feel bad.

"Kiyotaka, you will start tutoring her at the end of the day," the teacher said.

"Yes," I was glad that he chose Kiyotaka out of everyone else. After we finished doing the subjects, a new teacher came in. I had just found out that we were doing martial arts. Something I've never done in my life.

Author's Note

Would you like Chapter 7 or a new one shot? If you choose the one shot, it'll probably come out earlier than Chapter 7. Anyways, thanks for reading!

Word Count

1161