Wanting to escape the pleasure

>>Nico

Fate seemed determined to thwart my efforts. The world spun around me as I was slammed against a nearby wall, my back colliding with the unyielding surface. Panic and frustration welled up inside me as I found myself trapped, pinned against the very obstacle I had hoped to overcome.

I let out a yelp from my lips, "Hell," It hurt a lot this time, "What is wrong with you!?" He held my wrists with his hands, on either side of my head to keep me trapped.

I glanced up to meet his eyes, expecting anger or disappointment. Yet, what I saw was a mix of determination and concern etched across his face. Asher's grip on my arm tightened, a silent plea for me to stop running, to face the truth that lay between us but I knew that wasn't possible.

I want to run away and I will.

The wall against my back felt like a barrier, a physical representation of the conflict tearing at my soul.

"What is wrong with me?" He asked, "The real question is, what is wrong with you?" He looked into my eyes, baring into my soul.

"There's nothing wrong with me." I kept a strong face on, "You just need to let me go and get yourself out of your delusion." I glared at him.

"Do you want to refuse me that bad?" He let one of his hands release my wrist as he tied both of my hands above my head with one of his hands and grabbed my face with the other, "That you won't even acknowledge that we're destined mates?" He squeezed my cheeks with his fingers and I could feel the anger coursing through him.

I glared back at him, "Destined mates don't exist."

"You can't deny this feeling." As he said that, my wolf jumped in around causing a fuss. Telling me to give in and not fight our mate.

"There is no feeling." I completely ignored the she-wolf in my mind and lied again.

His eyes glowed in anger, "Oh really?" He let my face go as a sly angry smirk crossed his face, "I'd like to see how far you can deny it." I felt his hand slip around my back and he pulled me towards himself

!!!

Our bodies touched, "What are you?!?!" His proximity was both unnerving and strangely comforting. The closeness of his body pressed against mine heightened my senses, eroding the boundaries that had separated us. With every breath, the walls I had built to shield myself crumbled, exposing the raw vulnerability I had tried so hard to conceal, "Hey!!" I glared at him, "What do you think you're doing!?!?"

He drew his face closer and my eyes went wide. My heart skipped a beat as a mix of emotions started to take over me. "I want to see how long you can lie to me." My wolf loved how close he was but I was scared.

NO! NO! NO! NO!

I was getting a bad feeling about what he was going to do and just then he did what I feared the most.

His lips were on mine before I even knew what was happening. It was a rough, demanding kiss, filled with raw passion and desire. I could feel his hands gripping me tightly, pulling me closer to him as if he couldn't get enough.

I was taken aback by the sudden intensity of the kiss, but my heart raced as his lips met mine with a rough urgency. I wanted to hate it, it wasn't even consensual and it was meant to be revolting. Yet, I couldn't help but respond to it.

When his lips touched mine, when his tongue forced its way in my mouth, and when he explored the wet areas, fighting my tongue for dominance and swirling around, I felt my own desire rising to meet his. There was a weird electric sensation that rose in my body then and I felt stupefied.

I didn't want it, but the kiss seemed to be leaving me vulnerable. I felt shudders go through my body as he kept going. Each time he licked something, I felt the strength in my body wane. As shivers went down my spine, I started smelling something sweet as well. The scent of wine and it was intoxicating, making me get drunk on it. Somewhere in between the act, he let my hands go and slipped both of his hands on my waist.

I don't know if it was because he was a good kisser or because he was my destined mate, but I couldn't stop myself from feeling the pleasure he was giving me. My wolf was getting excited, she loved that I was giving myself to Asher but how was I supposed to resist this? The way he moved in my mouth was causing my brain to malfunction and I couldn't think straight. I wrapped my arms around him, pressing my body against his.

I lost my mind and our tongues battled for dominance as we explored each other's mouths. Asher supported my body, pulling me even closer to let our bodies get pressed together in a fiery embrace.

I never thought I'd be making out with someone in college in a random blindspot between two buildings and I never thought I'd be getting drunk on someone's pheromones. It had never happened before, never.

Yet here I am, completely lost in a wet pleasure.

He pushed me back against the wall, his hands roaming over my body as our tongues tangled together. The kiss was wild and frantic, like we were trying to devour each other. I could feel the rough stubble of his beard scraping against my skin, adding to the intensity of the moment. I could feel the roughness of his stubble against my skin, and the sensation sent a jolt of pleasure through my body. I couldn't help myself and I wrapped my legs around his waist to bring him even closer and not leave any space between us.

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, and my breath came in short gasps. I didn't know if I wanted it to stop or to last forever. I moaned softly as he nibbled on my lower lip, his hands roaming over my back, pulling me even closer to him.

I was melting into the pleasure. One I had never experienced before. It was mushing my brain and I felt helpless against the bond that was making it even better.

Ah... Fuck...

I didn't realize it, but I was unconsciously releasing a shit ton of my pheromones too. That's probably what added to me getting high on them.

I was losing my mind and the heat in my body kept rising. I wanted more, I wanted to feel him more, I wanted to touch him more. I wanted his lips on my bare skin, I wanted his hands under my shirt, in my pants. I was so into it, I didn't even stop to think how embarrassing my thoughts were. Not until, I actually felt something pressed between my legs.

????

I didn't get to focus on it. Not at first, but when Asher finally stopped kissing me and pulled away. I groggily looked at him with a bright flushed face and a disheveled appearance.

He was breathing heavily, just like how I was but when he got a good look at what I looked like at the moment, a sly triumphant smile appeared on his face.

"You're still going to lie about it?" He whispered in a low voice which oddly made me feel more excited.

???

What?

He let out a soft chuckle and I felt something hard down there.

Hmm?

Finally getting a break from all the kissing, I looked down and noticed a bulge in his pants

!!!!

My eyes went wide, but that wasn't all. I felt my underwear getting wet. It was a short break but it allowed me to get my senses back. I noticed how I was clinging to him and he was supporting my weight with the help of the wall and we were pressed together like monkeys in heat.

In short, we were in a very compromising situation.

And I know I was already flushed, but as my senses came back to me, I was overwhelmingly embarrassed and my face just poofed red.

NO!

I looked back at Asher in disbelief and he seemed to be enjoying the whole thing, "So?" He showed me his canines as he smirked, "Why'd you lie pup?" His words made my heart skip a beat.

HELL!!

Humiliation took control of me and since I wasn't bound anymore, I took the opportunity to punch him across the face and make a run for it.