Risk it

>>Nico

"So are we going to talk about your family?" We walked out of the forest and I blinked at him in surprise. I thought he was kidding when he said he was done.

But he really didn't hunt anything.

Well, nothing except me!

So, he really wasn't joking! He came all the way here just for me, even though I drugged him, he dragged his ass here.

"What do you want to know?" I looked ahead, "I think you already have the idea by now about what the problem is."

"Is it really that they don't like the fact that you're an omega?"

"Yea," I had my arms folded.

"Damn..." The wind was pleasant as it ran across our bodies, fluttering our bangs, "I noticed you were injured before too, had that anything to do with this?"

"..." The sound of wind calmed my feelings and my thoughts, and I came to a decision that at this point there's no need to hide things, "Yea," I replied, "My father and brother hate that there's an omega in the family."

"That's so stupid," He replied, "If I had an omega sibling I would adore the shit out of them."

His statement made my heart feel fuzzy and my eyes went wide for a moment.

"Yea, right," My gaze dropped, "Male omegas are considered an anomaly. No way anyone would want us."

"All the more reason to love them," He replied nonchalantly, "They're so rare, they're precious." He loved closer to me and leaned his face in, "You're precious,"

!!!
My heart skipped a beat and I knew my cheeks were getting red. So, I looked away and placed a hand on his face to push him away.

"Shut up," I could feel the heat coming out of my ears but he just let out a chuckle.

He grabbed my hand and brought it down from his face,"Can I really not tell my family about you?" His mood turned a little sour but he didn't let my hand go, instead he just held it in his, "We're mates now, so I don't see why I have to hide it."

"Your family won't be happy with it." I replied. My hand felt tingly in his, it was an odd feeling.

Oddly warm

"You have a tendency of thinking for others huh."

His words pissed me off, "I'm telling you what is normal."

"It's not normal to hate people based on how they were born"

"It is when the person is a male omega." I rolled my eyes, "My kind is practically a myth!" I glared at him, "I haven't met any other person who's like me." I yanked my hand away, "Nobody wants freaks."

"You're not a freak though," He didn't mind my words, "You're special." And the words he spouted made me happy.

God...

"..." I folded my arms and looked away without giving him an answer.

"Okay, how about I not tell them about you but just say that I'm dating a male omega." He folded his arms, "You can see their reaction yourself."

I looked at him and saw that he had a determined expression on.

He's serious...

"Fine," I let out a soft sigh, "I'd love to see them go pale when you tell them that."

"Challenge accepted!"

"Deal!"

***

"I'm dating a male omega," Asher had gathered his family in the executive lounge right as we entered the hotel and he wasted no time to announce that.