Part-2

Kim Mansion :

Here all the brothers are sitting in the meeting room with mr. Kim on the head seat discussing about the information of their rival group.....

Mr. Kim - Did u got the information?

Jin - Yes dad . And we will handle them on our own U have not to be stressed about them ...

Mr. Kim - ok then take care about that And also we have a very important meeting next week in our company so make that u all will be presented there on time . Namjoon I am giving u the responsibility for preparing about the meeting and other reports and files related to the meeting .

Namjoon - ok dad . I will take care about that .

Mr.Kim - ok then meeting dismissed .

A/n Pov :
With that he walked out of the  meeting room towards his bedroom ...
All the other kim brothers also walked out of the meeting room towards their respective rooms for doing their works..

Mr.kim was sitting infront of the windows inside his room full of darkness with no light staring at the night sky full of bright stars and moonlight thinking about his past life and talking to himself..

Mr.kim : Why god , why did u make my life full of dark without any hope . what had I done , why my love betrayed . I was Just living up the peaceful life . why did u brought such a storm which shattered all the pieces of my heart. I even got failed as a father won't be able to bring happiness on my sons face .
I only wanted a daughter .
Why god Why she left me .
Where is she ? I don't I hope some magic will happen and my puzzled life get solved .

On the other hand ;

Y/n was trying to do the prank on her mother mrs. Lee .

Y/n - Dad shhh! Don't create too much sounds or else mom will wake up .

In one hand she was holding the marker and in other she was holding up the make up kit .

After applying a lot of makeup on her mother's face and doing drawing on her face with market making her look like a joker  she came out of her mother's room and towards the kitchen to bring snacks for her and her father after all she has done a lot of hardwork in preparing a prank for her mom ...

She sat on the couch and started selecting the movie she wanted to watch with her father (i.e. , spending father's daughter time ) ....

Y/n dad - Baby don't u think that ur mom will get angry after watching her face face ...

Y/n - Dad chill firstly she will but then I will make it up to her . so don't worry .

Y/n Dad - Well that's true though . You ate becoming naughty day by day day and somehow also convinced me be the part of ur pranks . If ur mom came to know this than she will be angry with me too .

Y/n - Dad u know na I love u pls handle na ( she said while makin a cute face )

Y/n Dad - I know my baby I love too sweetheart ( he said while pinching her cheeks )

Just then they heard a loud scream

Y/n/m -  Ahhhhhhhhhh! Y/nnnnnn!

Both y/n and her dad were looking at each other with fear on their faces ...
They towards her mom bedroom .

Y/n/m - u naughty girl see what have u done . Today I will not leave u ..

Y/n - Sorry mom but dad was also included in it .
( she siad while makin a cute sad face while her dad was watching her feeling betrayed and her mother was glaring at him )

Y/n/f - H-h-honey  I -I was just playing with her sh-he forced me to do that u know na how am I .
Y/n/m kept glaring at him . He looked towards y/n but she was looking somewhere else not making a single eye contact .

Y/n/m - now u both will make up today's dinner and will clean the whole house ...

Y/n & y/n/f - sorry mom /jagiya .

Y/n/m - No sorry and no more arguments  or else no tv, snacks till next week ...
She said glaring at y/n
And u have to sleep on the couch till next week if u both would do the work properly she said while glaring towards y/n/f ...

Y/n/m - and ya we all are leaving for  with korea tomorrow in the evening . hope u have packed all ur bags ..

Y/n & y/n/f - yes mom / honey

Is there something big going to happen in allof their lives especially for y/n ??
For knowing more pls read the story ..
I hope u will love the story .
I know the starting is not that much good but trust me I will make it up  to u guys ...
Just continue reading up the story ...

Take care love u all ..
If u like it pls vote for this part....