Part -10

She turned around and saw none other than  her brother , Kim Taehyung .
She got sacred and tried to runaway but someone holded her right hand
And it was jungkook.
She got more terrified now.

Tae- sis u can't run away from here. U are the part of our family and u have to live with us now...

Jk- Baby sis don't make us angry now u have to live with us no matter what u want. Let's go. And u(He said looking towards the maid). Just be prepared for what u did. Guards!!!
(He said in the cold scary voice)
With that guards took the maid with them towards the basement and yn got more terrified that what will happen to her now.

Jk took yn with him and tae towards the main hall of the mansion where everyone were waiting for them .

Just when they reach the hall they saw everyone with worried expression sitting in the hall .
Mr. Kim saw them and came running towards yn and hug her.

Mr Kim - baby where were u? Why u left huh? U know I was really tensed.

Yn broke the hug and said in really slow and scared voice

Yn- I don't want to live here with u all. I want to go back to mumma ana dadda pls. Let me go.
(She said while stuttering)

Mr.kim- baby I am ur dadda.

Yn became angry now that why they all are repeating it again and again.
She just wanted her mom and dad whom she lives a lot not him.
Yn said while shouting.

Yn- No u are not my dadda nor they are my brothers I just want my mumma and dadda. Just leave me. U all are monsters. U kidnapped me.

By hearing this suga became more angry and he said in his scary voice.

Suga- Shut up just don't u dare to speak more. It's enough. I don't want to listen anything. U are staying with us and that's final and if u dare to escape again then no one will be dangerous than me for u.

Yn got terrified and started crying.

Mr. Kim - suga stop it don't scare her more my baby is already terrified.
Shh! Stop crying my baby.
He said while patting yns back.

Suga- where is that maid who was helping her in escaping .

Guards-Sir she is in basement.

Now yn got scared and became sad about what will they do with that maid.

Yn-ppplease don't do anything to her . I request you. I will not escape again . please.
(She said crying really badly while joining her hands in front of suga)

Yn- please bring her back here to me. I will not go anywhere please. 🥺

Everyone eyes got softened after seeing there sis requesting them to leave someone else. How kind and cute she was looking in everyone's eye.

Suga - ok baby don't cry I will not do her anything. Please live with us. We will fulfill all ur demands .please don't leave us again.
(He said in soft voice )
But yn being scared of him stay away from him and hugged mr. Kim again.

Suga- call that maid here.
With that guards left to bring the maid here.

Yn was still crying in meantime the maid came there .

Suga - so u were the one who helped her in escaping .

Maid - Sorry sir.
(She said in scared voice)

Suga- what's ur name?
(Since there were many maids working in their mansion so he didn't know all of their names)

Maid - L-lili
(She said while stuttering)

Yn- Please leave her.

Suga looked towards yn then at the maid and said .

Suga- since my sis wants me to leave u so I am not giving u any harsh punishment but it doesn't mean that I will leave u like this. So ur punishment is that u have to do all the work of the mansion for 3 days and will get food only 2 times a day.

Lili- okay sir . I am sorry.

Yn started feeling sad for Lil and regretted escaping from the mansion.

Jin- Baby sis u should not escape from us we are ur brothers. Please try to understand. We luv u a lot.

But yn was in no mood of listening she was just crying as she wanted to meet her mom. She was really scared from all of them.

To make her calm down jhope came towards her and picked her up in his arms and took her towards her room.

Yn firstly got scared a bit but then went with him as he was looking least dangerous among other brothers.

Others presented in the hall started thinking of the way to make yn calm down.

Mr. Kim - We should make her comfortable with us.

Jin - Dad is right.

Mr.kim- suga control ur anger in front of yn. She is a kid and new to us.

Suga-sorry dad I didn't want to scare her I will try my best to cape up with her .

With that all went to their rooms.

Hello everyone
How are u all ?
Hope u will like this part , I know it's boring but I will try my best to come with new ideas.
Also vote for the next part.

Sorry for updating too late as I was hospitalized for a month due to major health issues but now I am a bit okay.

I will try my best to upload new parts as soon as possible.
Luv u all.

Also help me in increasing my followers pleaseee.
Suggest some new ideas for the other parts.