Part -9

Yn Pov :
I think i should explore the whole mansion to find a way to run away but what if i get caught , i dont wanna live here....

An pov ;

Suddenly she saw balcony door in her room she opened it...
She saw outside and saw to two bodyguards on the entrance of the mansion and many others ...
So she decided to escape from here at night ....

Suddenly she heard a knock on her door...

Yn pov ;
I opened the door after struggling a lot with my thoughts and saw
a maid

Maid - mam pls come for the dinner. Masters are waiting for u...

Yn- i dont have appetite tell them i will not come and eat with them .

Maid - mam pls ...

Yn - no i dont want to come go just go from here....

With that maid left from there and yn started up with here plan of escaping ...
She prepared 2 or 3 bedsheets and started tie them together...

Here maid informed all the bts members about yn ...
Now all of them were upset even mr.kim came back from his work and when he came to know about this he scolded suga alot suga is regretting a lot and thought of going to yns room and asking for forgiveness...

But what will happen now??

Here yn had prepared a long rope for her escape from the window ...
She put the rope out of the window and started going down with the help of the rope from the window .

When she reached down she saw that if there was anyone around or not..

When she found her way clear she started searching for the way to go out ...

Here no one ate anything for the dinner and went to their room and had told yoongi that they will not eat until and unless yn will come and eat with them..

Now suga was going to the yn's room .
He knocked on the door of her room but there was no response , he again knocked but he didn't get any response . So he got worried and brought spare keys of yn room.

When he opened the door he found yn nowhere and saw the rope which were hanging outside the window seeing this he got angry and started calling for all the brothers ....

Suga - (in deep angry and shouting voice ) Where the hell were u all ?

He said looking towards his guards ...

Listening to him all the brothers including mr. Kim came towards him.

Mr.kim - What happened suga ??

Suga - yn is not inside her room and she escaped from the window of her room...

Listening to this all of them got shocked and sad at the same time.

The got angry on the guards who were
guarding there .

Mr kim - Tell all the guards to not allow anybody to go outside the mansion and check each and every corner of the mansion. If i didnt get my daughter within an hour just think all of u are dead .
(He said in deep scary voice )

Listening to this shivers ran down their spine and they went for searching for yn ....

Jin - Dad maybe she had gone out of the mansion. We should search out also.

Mr.kim - She cant go out becoz the security of the mansion is already very tight .

Taehyung - yes dad is right and she also dont know much about the mansion so their is no way is not here . lets search for her.

With that everybody started searching for yn ...

Here yn was in the maids quater hiding from everybody.  She wants to go out but after seeing some guards she ended up hiding here in the maids quater . she just wants to leave from here....

Just then she saw  one of  the maid coming inside the quater .
She came near the bed under which yn was hiding .
Yn got scared what if she saw her.
Just then of the maids bracelete fall down she turned down to pick it up and saw someone hiding there .
She called her.

Maid - Hey who u are and why are u hiding there come outside .

Yn got scared but when maid repeated the same sentence again in angry voice she came outside and thought of asking help from her .

Just when she came outside maid got shocked .

Maid - yn mam u !

Yn - shhh! Please dont shout . please help me to go out from here i dont wanna live here .
(She said in crying voice )

Maid - sorry mam i cant help u . everybody is searching for u in the mansion and mr.kim is really angry if i helped u  I dont know what will he do with me .

Yn -(in crying voice ) please help me to go out . I am also like ur daughter . please....

Maid after thinking for a while said .

Maid - ok mam but please wear these maid clothes ....

Yn - ok thank u so much .

Yn wore those clothes and started going out with the maid from the secret root of the mansion .
They reached at the end of the root .

Yn look towards maid and said

Yn - thank u so much . its a really big help for me.

Maid - no problem mam just take care of urself .

Yn - dont call me mam . call me yn . i hope i will meet u again .love u ahjumma .

Maid felt overwhelmed as she doesnt have any daughter and seeing yn talking to her like this she felt blessed ..

Maid - ok yn . baby now go or else u will be late and they will find u . i cant go out with u . hope u will take care of urself .

Yn - ok ahjumma . Bye .

Just when she was about to go she heard.

??- Why bye my cute lil sister  when we are going back to the room ..

By hearing this yn got scared and turned around and saw .......

Who do u think he will be ???
What will happen to yn??
To know more continue reading the story and vote for the next pqrt if u like it .

I am sorry for short part and updating this much late but i was in hospital and now also i am having up high fever. Due to some major health issues doctor advised me to have bedrest of atleast a month .
Hope u will understand my situation and accept my apology .
Also upcoming updates will be irregular depends upon my health .

Love u all .
Vote for this part....