Part - 3

Kim Mansion :
Here all the kim brothers are doing breakfast while discussing about the work and other stuff ...

Jin - well jung look, jimin and taehyung how's ur college going on ? Well when are ur exams ?

Maknaes - hyung its going well . exams are starting next week ..

Namjoon - This time I don't want any complaints and low marks and if u get that then consequences would not be good . So make sure u study good enough to score well .

Maknaes - yes hyung .

Suga - well I am done so I am going to the company for meeting u all come afterwards as I have other works also ..

With he went outside and everybody went to their respective works ...

On the other hand ;

Y/n - yay ! Today is the first time I came to south korea . I am very excited .

Y/n/m- y/n stop running like a small kid . Behave properly.

Y/n/f - Leave it honey she is really excited . Let her be.

( with that they came out of the airport )

Y/n/m - Baby we are going to the company directly . So the driver will take u to ur new home and there are maids working there who will guide u .

Y/n - Ok mom .

Suga Pov :
After coming to the company I got really stressed becoz the employees were not working well . So after warning all of them I came out of there and started driving towards the neaby restaurant.

Y/n Pov :
Here I am sitting inside the car while looking outside the window for better view . South Korea is really beautiful. Its first time I came back to my motherland as when I was small when I went to America... My mom told this to me.

A/n Pov:
Here both cars were passing through the main road which is not much crowded . Suga was driving at the the very high speed due to which y/n's car collided with it causing some damage to both the cars but both of them are safe ...

Suga : What the fuckkk ! Can't u drive properly u ducking idiot ...

Y/n's driver : So-so-rry s-sir .

Y/n - Why are u saying sorry oppa . its his mistake .
(She said looking towards the driver then at suga)

Suga - (in angry voice ) u little girl do u even know are u saying . do u know who am I ?

Y/n get a little scared by listening to his angry voice but still collecting all are confidence she said :

Y/n - I am sorry oppa if I got rude but u were driving at a very high speed that's why the accident occurred ..

Y/n's driver was already very scared seeing how the little girl was behaving with the most ruthless mafia king of the whole asia . Still handling the situation he said;

Y/n's driver : Miss u pls sit in the car . I am trying to conversate with him . I am sorry sir it will not happen again pls don't mind ger she is new here that's why she don't know u . We are really sorry .

Y/n - Why are u saying sorry . its hos mistake and u are older than him .

Suga - U stupid gir- ( cut off by the phone call of jin)
Yea I am coming ...

Suga- U got saved becoz I have some urgent work or else u don't know what I can do .

With that he sat inside the car and went towards his destination .

Y/n also sat inside the car and went towards her new home .

A/n Pov :
Suga came back to the company and want inside the meeting room in very angry mood where everybody was present .

Jin - What happened suga ? Where were u ? Why are u late and in angry mood ? Hmm?

Everybody's attention now diverted towards suga .

Suga - Nothing hyung . Just meet a stupid little girl ..

Jimin - Why ?what happened?

Suga explained everything to them . After listening to him everybody started laughing .

J-Hope - its the first time someone scolded u like this other then the family (He said while laughing )

Mr.Kim - Ok boys whatever done is done now focus on the work . The meeting is going to start in few seconds .

All - Yes dad

Mr.Kim - jin when are they coming for the meeting .

Jin - Dad have Just called them and they are coming in few minutes .

Mr. Kim nodded his head in response.
Just then his secretary mr.jiwoon came .

Jiwoon - sir the they are here for the meeting .

Mr.Kim - ok send them inside for the meeting .

Jiwoon - ok sir.

After some minutes they came inside but when mr . kim and others saw them they all became shocked and stiff at there place . All of them were angry as well as sad at same time.

??- Hello mr.Kim.

What do u think who they are ?
Why they are affecting too much to them ?
For knowing read the story ?

Please vote if u like the story ......