Part - 4

??- Hello mr.kim

After recovering back from shock mr. Kim said .

Mr kim - Hello Mrs. Lee Y/n/m and. Mr. Lee Y/n/f.

All The kim  brothers were still under shock With anger inside them . The environment inside the meeting room was tensed.

Y/n/m Pov :

When I entered inside the meeting room with husband I was shocked to see the person in front of me whom I never want to meet in my entire life my ex husband .
But keeping my all the emotions aside I kept my professionalism and said .

Hello Mr. Kim

He was also shocked with the other emotions on his face which I was not able to understand. After done time he replied .

Hello Mr. Lee Y/n/f And Mrs. Lee Y/n/m.

Not only that the others ,I.e., my sons were also presented their some shocked and some with anger on their faces . Well who cares .

Kim brothers Pov ;
We were shocked to see the mom in front of us after many years and were also angry on why she came but after recovering from shock we said ;

Hello Mr. And Mrs.Lee

Mr. Kim - Lets start the meeting . A lot of time has  been wasted.

Y/n/m - Yes sure Why not ? we are also not here for wasting our time . Lets talk about the work .

After listening to her talks all the kim brothers clenched their fists tightly . But none of them replied .

With that the the meeting started but the environment inside the room was tensed .
All the kim brothers were glaring at mrs lee from time to time . But the only thing which they all (mr.kim and kim brothers ) were  thinking was of seeking revenge from mrs .lee for their past life.

At the end of the meeting .

Mr Kim - ok so i am agreed to ur deal.

Mrs. Lee - ok then we will send the contract for ur signature mr.kim...

Mr. Lee - Hope for the best working with u .

Mr kim and kim brothers - Same here Mr. Lee.

With that mr. And mrs. Lee came out of the meeting room.

In the meeting room :

Jin -  Dad why did u accepted the offer ? Do you still have same love towards mom even after what she did?

Jimin - Yes dad u shouldn't accept the offer ?

Jungkook - She will again take advantage of u and will destroy eveything like the last like .

All brothers ( except jk) - yes dad

Mr. Kim - Dont worry boys nothing will happen . i agreed to this contract for seeking revenge. Now just wait and watch . How i will make her life a living hell.

All brothers - ok dad .

Jin - if u need any help we all are with u to help u out.

Jhope - yes dad u dont need to worry about any thing .

Mr. Kim - yes my sons . Well suga just do one thing do a background search of her and bring all the information of her after leaving me .

Suga - ok dad.

With that mr. Kim went out of the meeting room leaving all the boys dumbfounded.

Tae - what going on in dad's mind ?

Namjoon - i also even dont know what going on in dad's mind.

Jimin - Maybe he is seeking up for revenge in the worst way possible..

All (except jimin ) - Hmmmm maybe possible.....

With that they also went outside driving towards their mansion .

A/n Pov ;
Here y/n was playing in the whole mansion and creating trouble for maids by splashing water with the water gun ...

Y/n - Hands up ( she said pointing water gun towards the maids who were trying to clean the house becoz of the chaos created by the lil naughty y/n)

Maid 1- Mam pls let us clean or else mrs. Lee will be angry on us .

Just then they heard a sound of shouting .

??- Who the hell created this much mess ? Why my house is like this ..

Y/n - Oh no today I am definitely dead. oh god pls help me.

With that y/n went towards the living which is looking like a real mess .
She was also scared of her mom who was looking damn angry . But today there was a slight difference her father who always takes his side were also looking angry ...

Y/n/m - Y/n why did u did this ? Huh !
(She sid in a angry voice which scared the hell ou of yn)

Y/n - Sorry Mom . I - ( she got cut off by the slap )

The person who slapped her was none other than mr. Lee..

Yn started crying very badly . but mr. Lee started scolding her .

Y/n/f - U are not a kid yn . please behave maturely . u are becoming over day by day . why the hell u did this . huh . such a burden on us u are .
Again do this and u will see the worst side of me.

With that he went from there towards his room . y/n/m also scolded her and went towards her room.
Here the y/n was standed heartbroken  . The words by mr. Lee directly stabbed her heart . Never in her life he saw her behaved like this to her . Her mother usually punished her and scolded her but he was the one who always protect her from her mother but today he was the one who scolded her but only that she was hurt by the hurtful words said by him....

Kim Mansion ;

Here everybody was in the meeting room waiting for suga as he told them be their becoz of the very important thing he wanted to discuss ..

Suddenly he enters the meeting room.

Suga - Dad i have founded the information about mrs.lee.

Mr. Kim - okay suga but what is that much important that u called us urgently we could also discuss it later.

Suga - Dad actually I have found very important thing about her which is also really important for all of us and we all are unaware of .

Mr. Kim - What's that ?

All brothetrs (except suga ) - Yes hyung tell us .

Suga -  Actually the thing is that ---------

What important information do u think suga has ?
For knowing more pls continue the story ......
Please vote if u like the part....