Part - 8

Suga - shut up. just shut up u little brat . How dare u to talk to hyung like this ?

An Pov ;
Here all the other brothers were shocked after seeing yn being slapped by yoongi.
Yn started crying really badly after getting a harsh slap .

Suga - (in angry voice ) Dont u dare to speak a single word like this . Just stop all of ur drama . I am repeating last time and keep that in ur pretty little brain that we are your real family and from now on u are living with us whether u like it or not I dont care. And if u try to disrespect anybody than no one will be more worst than me. Is that understood ?

Here yn was crying really badly . She was feeling so much pain on her right cheek due to the harsh . Now she was feeling really scared becoz of what suga said but not to make him angry she replied

Yn - y-ye-ss .
(She was sobbing very loudly )

Jin and other kim brothers except suga came towards them trying to handle up the situation .

Jin - Suga why did u slapped her ? She is new here and she will take time to adapt with us . please be patient with her . you should not slap her .

Suga - Then fucking tell her to not to disrespect us....she is our sister and she will live with us...

With that he went towards his room ....
Here yn was crying really badly .
Jin try to come towards her but she backed away from him while crying very badly ....

Then Suddenly namjoon hug her from behind to make her calm down while jhope and jin went towards yoongi's room to make him calm down . yn firstly struggled in rm's embrace but then she calmed down when she found her struggles useless ...

Namjoon took yn in his embrace and took her towards her took With jimin , jungkook and tae following behind him. she was still crying due to the pain on her cheek .

He put her on her bed and yn covered herself with the blanket ..

Namjoon - baby sis please calm down . let me apply ointment on it aor else it will pain more .

Yn was crying and not listening to him . she covered herself more with the blanket .

Namjoon pull her out of the blanket and even after her struggles applied the cream successfully ....

Namjoon - Baby u should not speak up like tgis to hyung . even u disrespected his food . he especially made it for u .u should talk to him politely.
Suga slapped u becoz of his anger but he really love u . please dont cry much . i understand its difficult for u to adjust here as u are new to us but trust me we all will help u to make u comfortable . please give us a chance .

Yn - i-i dont want to leave here . please i want to go to my mom and dad . i miss them .

Jimin - mochi please try to understand we are ur real family ...

Tae - yes baby bear please live with us and give us a chance .

Yn - p-p-please l-leave me a-alone ...

An pov;
All of them sighed and went out of her room . They try to give her me time so that she could calm down.

Inside the yoongi's room :
After coming towards his room he started throwing up every single thing to calm his anger down .

After some time jin and j hope came to his room and stopped him.

Jin - Suga just stop it . what are u doing are u mad huh . firstly u slapped her really hard and now this u should calm urself first ..

Suga calm down after sometime and think about mess he created just a liitle time before ...

Jhope - Hyung u should not slap her . she is a kid and is new to all of us . u know she was crying really bad .

Jin - yes suga this was ur mistake u shouldn't slap her. She was really hurt.

Now suga was regretting for slapping her . He was not in his right mind .

Suga - sorry hyung i was not in my right state at that time . i am going to apologise to her .

Namjoon - no just dont go . she was crying and somehow calmed down A little and she said she wants some time alone so we left her room and came here but u should really not slap her this much harshly. She was really hurt ...

Suga - i am really sorry . i will make it up to her .

Namjoon - u better be .

Yn Pov ;
I am feeling really sad . i dont want to live here . they all are scary and will do this again if i criticise them . i should leave from here . tonight i will run away from here but for that i have to make up a perfect plan .

Here yn was thinking of a plan to run away and there suga was thinking up for apologising her .

What would happen next ?
Will yn be able to run away or will she get caught ?
To know more just continue reading the story ...

Please vote for next if u liked it ..

I was saying yesterday that i will not be able to post regularly and see here i am posting just becoz of ur request and also i got a lil bit of free time thats why .

And ya sorry for short part but i am not a person who is experienced in writing long parts . so please accept my work .

And pls help me to increase my vote and followers .
Luvvvv youuu allllllll....