Part -12

A/n Pov:
Here yn called her parents informing them about the current situation of her but he doesn't know that the people whom she is trusting a lot are not even worthy for it.

Mrs lee - Honey I got the call of y/n from the mall.
(She explained the whole matter to the Mr. Lee)

Mr.Lee - Listen jagiya we can do a thing let's talk to our security. I am sending them their and bring her here carefully.
Also call her on the same number and tell her to somehow come with the help of someone to the parking area of the mall.

Mrs Lee called yn on the same number from where the call came from.

Here yn was panicking a lot. Just outside the washroom her brothers were waiting for her.

Sofi - Listen yn just calm down I can help u in this just do one thing u wear these clothes which I brought from the mall.

Yn - Thank u so much unnie.

Sofi - No worries my dear just change it and wear this mask I will help u to escape from here.

Yn changed her clothes quickly in the washroom and came out.

Sofi - Now wear this mask let me see if they are outside or not.

An Pov :
Here Kim brothers were waiting for yn and now they were being impatient.
Since it was a crowded place they couldn't go inside and check nor was there any other lady in the group who could go inside the washroom.

Taehyung - Hyung I think there is something wrong yn is not coming outside it been 15 minutes since she gone inside the washroom.

Suga - U are right tae I think something is wrong. Should we ask someone to check.

Just when they were discussing they saw an old lady going inside. So they decided to ask for the help.

Jin - Excuse me mam.

Old lady - yes dear son. Do u need any help ?

Jin - actually my Lil sister has gone inside the washroom but she hasn't came out. Could u pls check if there is any girl wearing black frock inside the washroom. Please tell her to come fast.

Old lady - Sure my dear let me check.

Just when she went inside the washroom she didn't saw anyone wearing the black frock so she came out and said.

Old lady - Dear there is no one inside the washroom wearing black frock as described by u. I think she has gone  somewhere else.

Here all the brothers got scared and angry at the same time. They had a fear of losing u and angry becoz u tried to run away from them.

Jin- ookay thank u so much for the favour.

Old lady - ur welcome dear.

Suga - Hyung I think we should search the mall .

Jin - yes u are right call the security and ask them to increase the protection. No one should go out of the mall without check.

With that they distributed themselves and started searching for u.

Here u were inside the washroom freaking out what to do and how to escape.

Sofi went out and saw that there was none of ur brother presented outside.

Sofi - yn there is no one outside the washroom let's go fast.

Yn - Unnie are u sure.

Sofi - Yes dear let go fast.

They both went out from their and started searching for they way to go out from the exit of the mall.

Here Kim brothers were searching for the yn.

What will happen next ?
Will yn be able to escape?

To know more pls vote for the story.
Sorry readers for updating too late .

I was actually really busy in my studies and also facing some severe health issue.
But now I am okay.
I will try to update soon.

Also I was thinking of starting one more story related to Mafia obsession.
Could u pls suggest me some of the best stories which u know as I want to read some.

By the way thanks for liking my story.
Love u all

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 29 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Mafia's lost sister (BTS ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें