Part - 6

An/ Pov ;

Y/n was walking down on the street alone in the night just like a broken soul .She was deeply thinking whether she is really a burden on her father and mother.
Suddenly, she saw a black car stopped in front of her . She got tried to run away but a hand caught her by her waist and put a cloth around her nose....

She got unconscious immediately. ...

??- Hello lil sis . I am sorry to kidnap u like this but I know if I will tell u to come with me u will not that's why I have to kidnap u like this .

??- Taehyung do it fast . Give her to me I also want to see my sis and everybody is waiting pls come fast . Lets go back ...

Taehyung - Yes yoongi hyung.....

A/n Pov;
Here in the mansion everybody was busy in doing arrangements for welcoming their new member...
Mr.Kim was also giving instructions to his maids for arranging to his daughter's comfort....
He was really excited to meet his daughter whom he wished for but never be able to meet her ...

Even kim brothers were also busy in arranging the the things for their sister.....
Almost all the arrangements were done and they were waiting for their brothers to come with their sister...

Suddenly then the heard the door bell .
Mr. Kim run towards the gate welcoming his daughter.
But when he saw his daughter in suga arms he got angry .....

Mr kim - What happened to her ? Why she is like this ?

Suga - Dad we made her smell chloroform .

Mr. Kim - what ? Why ?

Tae - Dad becoz at that time we don't have any idea to make her come with us .

Mr. Kim - ok tae . let me take my daughter in my arms.

After that suga gave yn to mr kim he was really happy and was feeling overwhelmed by yn presence ...

Other kim brothers were also admiring her . They were alive again...

Then mr. Kim took yn toh her room which he specifically prepared for his daughter.

He put yn to the bed and after switching off the lights he went out ....

Jimin - Dad can I go inside to see my lil sis ....

Mr. Kim - No jimin not now let her rest ....

All the kim brothers started winning like a child to meet their sister but one glare from mr. Kim made them stop .....

Then mr . kim look towards jin and said....

Mr. Kim - jin you will stay in Y/n's room tonight so that when she woke up in the morning she will not face any difficulty. ....

Jin - ok dad ....

Other kim brothers - Dad why not us ?

Mr kim - becoz he is elder and more responsible then u guys are .....
And no more discussions and also yoongi tell all the guards to tight the security around the mansion . I don't want any harm to my daughter ....

Yoongi - yes dad .

With that all went to their respective rooms and jin went to yn room . He sat near yn and started caressing her hairs by looking at her in very admiring way ..

Jin - You know ur all brothers love u so much even ur dad . we desperately want up a sister and here we fools don't even know we have one but dont worry know we all are presented here ....
We will take care of u a lot . spoil u with lot of gifts . just accept us ..

Jin was sincerely speaking these words while looking at yn . He was feeling as a most luckier person in the world today . we wanted to create a really good bond with his lil just like he thought of . He knows that only yn is the one who can bring happiness on their faces . She is the only one who can make their old selves come back .

An Pov ;
With that he also slept with yn by speaking hia heart out.
Here on the other side mrs. Lee was really tensed . She was not able to find where yn is ...

She was sitting on the chair and was in her mafia base talking to the guard....

Mrs. Lee - Did u find out where is she ?

Guard 1 - No mam we only found out that she got kidnapped by someone .

Mrs. Lee - what the he----

She got cut by the door opening sound . She mr. Lee was standing there with file in his hands . He came inside and said the guard to go from there . He looked towards mrs. Lee and said ....

Mr. Lee - The one of kidnapped yn is none other than kim brothers and we also found out very important information about them .

Mrs. Lee - what ? why they kidnapped her ? and whatever is the information leve it . I want yn back . I plan will be destroyed ... I will sue them .. Bloody idiots.....

Mr lee - just stop it. Do u even know that they found out that yn is their sister .

Mrs. Lee - what ? O-ok then its also easy for us now we will take their property in the name of yn and destroy them again and also leave that stupid girl .....

Mr . lee - Stop it just listen to me first ( he said in angry voice )
We also came to know that kim brothers are the bangtan mafias only obe of the most dangerous mafias in the world . Now what will we do . we are nothing in front of them . They will kill us.

Mrs. Lee - Relax honey even if they are mafias yn only loves us . so its simple she will be on our side and nothing will happen to us ? And about rest of the things now leave it for me I will handle it myself.....

Mr . Lee - Ok but be careful ..

Mr.lee - yes honey . just relax lets go back to home we will talk about it later .....
Lets go to home and take rest for now.

With that they both went towards their home....

What do u think will happen next ??

Sorry guys for updating late .
Actually I was busy in my college work so that's why I was nott able to update fast .
And maybe this will continue till this month I will try best to update as fast as possible ...

But please vote for the next part and sure it ....