Part - 7

An Pov ;
In the kim mansion all the members woke up early in the morning even suga woke up to meet their cute lil sister and have some interaction with her...
Here jin woke up beside yn and after getting ready he started preparing her favourite dishes for breakfast ...
Jungkook was sitting beside her and staring at her sleeping figure on the bed ....
Other kim brothers also came to yn's room to greet her even mr. Kim was also presented there to greet his daughter but here yn was sleeping on the bed like a cute baby making all of them to aww her cuteness ....

Nobody tried to wake her up ...

Just then she started moving on the bed due to sun rays disturbing . she started groaning in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes to find herself in totally strange room which she don't even know and surrounded by many young men ...

Yn Pov ;
I woke up due to sunrays and found myself in different room. Also there are many strange men standing in front of me . They are looking very dangerous . Then I remembered yesterday night incident and got scared becoz I was kidnapped .

After gaining some confidence I asked ;

Yn -  w-wh-who a-are u g-guys ? Why a-am I h-here ??
(She asked in a lil crying crying tone )

Just then Jungkook came in front of her and said

Jk - Hey lil sis dont be scared  we are are ur real brothers and he is our real  father ( he said in an excited tone while pointing towards mr. Kim ).
I am ur brother Jungkook .
( he said while coming towards her )

Yn got scared and started backing away .

Yn - Dont come near me just stay away from me . I want to go back . please let me go ...
(She said while crying and backing away from jk )

jin - hi lil sis . please stop crying . I am ur fist elder brother jin .
And he is Namjoon ur second eldest brother . suga ur third eldest brother.  Jhope ur fourth eldest brother.  Jimin ur fifth eldest brother . taehyung sixth eldest and Jungkook ur seven th eldest brother .  And u are our lil sister...

Yn was really confused as well as scared she was thinking them as kidnappers and mad . when jin came in front of her she got more scared.

Yn - please let me go . I dont want to live here . I want mom and dad .
( she said while crying )

Mr. Kim and others got mad after hearing mom's name  from her mouth but try to calm her down mr kim came towards her and said .

Mr. Kim - my sweet lil daughter I am ur dad only . The person whom u are  calling ur dad is not ur real dad .

Yn started crying more loudly .

Yn - I want my mom dad . U all are nothing to me . why u all have kidnapped me . please leave me .

She got up from het bed tried to go towards the door for running away from there finding a way out of their . just then suga her wrist and stopped her from going out ....

Suga - Baby sis u can't run away like this .we all are ur real family . Try to understand ....

Yn got scared and tried to remove his hand from her wrist but it didn't budge . Just then jimin came and carry her on his shoulder .

Yn - Leave me u monsters . I dont want to live here let me gooo.
( She said while screaming and crying loudly )
All of them were feeling hurt by her words but it was nonetheless her fault.

Jimin carried her towards dining table for breakfast with other coming behind him
He put yn down when he reached just then ..

Yn - How dare u to bring me like this ? I dont want to live here I want to go back to my home ...

Tae - baby try to understand we are ur only family ....

J hope - yes sunshine please try to understand  . firstly lets eat the breakfast. 
Jhope made her sit on the chair ..

Yn -  I dont want any breakfast.  I wanna go back ....

( she was continuously crying and all of them were now getting angry except jin and j Hope and mr. Kim  . Three of them were trying make them calm down )

Mr. Kim - baby Please stop crying . lets eat breakfast first . see jin has specially prepared all ur favourite foods ...

Jin - yes baby . lets eat breakfast first see I have made ur favourite kit kat shake. Maids serve the breakfast.

All the maids served the breakfast.  Yn was still crying .

Suga - baby sis lets eat the breakfast first . please stop crying .

Yn got angry becoz nobody was listening to her request for letting her go . she got up from her chair and saida loudly 

Yn -  I dont want to leave with u all. u all are monsters who kidnapped me and u (she said while pointing towards jin ) I dont want this rubbish food made by u . Dont know what have u mixed in it .

All of the brothers got angry on her behaviour while jin got hurt still calm the situation he and jhope said ;

Baby please eat the food . I dont have mixed anything in it.

Jhope - baby wat the food for energy .. its really tasty . jin hyung really make good food.

Just then mr. Kim got the call from office all of their focus went to him ..
He got up from his chair and said while looking  at all .

Mr kim - I have to leave becoz there is an important work in the office but u all live here with yn I will handle that . and yn baby please eat the food ..
Dont trouble others .

All kim brothers - ok dad

With that he went towards his office
But yn was still standing near dining table.

Jin - Baby sis please eat the breakfast .

Yn got so much angry that she thrown her plate and pull the table clothes aggressively  which made all the things that were kept on the table to fall down in a swift motion .
And said loudly

Yn - Why dont u all understand I dont want to eat This rubbish . I want to go back . I- ( she got cut off by the slap )

Some of the brothers were angry on her behaviour but when they see who slapped her they got quiet .
Suga- shut up. Just shut up u little brat . how dare u to behave like this with hyung .

What do u all think is he right to slap her like this ?
What will be the yn reaction after this ?
What will happen to her for behaving like this ?
Is this there more to come ??
Do u think she will get punished on her first day with them all?

For knowing more please continue reading the story and vote for next part .

Guys I am really upset that I am not getting good votes according to the readers of my story ..

I want u all to please spread this story to a good number of audience . That would be a great help?
Give some of ur suggestions for next part .
Also vote for it .

Love u all . Byeeeee.